• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon socks - advice please?

tcle1

TMF Regular

Hi all, I come to you for advice.
We all know that nylons tend to make people much more ticklish, but I don't necessarily want them on the whole time.
So I have been looking for nylon socks that I can put on during the session without having to untie her and surprise her with an easy way to make her feet even more ticklish.
However, I seem to be out of my depth 😳. There are SO many variants and I don't want to get some that are so thin they will just rip from a fork or brush being rubbed over them nor to thick that it serves as a protection and I can't even see her feet through them at all (or they are practically winter ones).
They are also all called "nylons" but there are many that are only part nylon or are made of other materials entirely.
Is nylon itself also the best material to increase sensitivity and also have the integrity, or a blend?
What level of denier is best? I was thinking 30?
And of course i don't want them to be so tight that they cut off circulation but also not so loose that they don't stay in place.
I humbly come before you for you advice my fellow nylon 'lers and 'lees and appreciate your help on this important matter.

Don't go thicker than 20d, or you'll lose sensation and aesthetics.👍

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back