• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nyloned or socked covered feet..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i notice on this forum that many ler's seem to prefer a foot that is either in nylons or socks..maybe i just never paid attention before but i wonder..why is it that you all prefer it to a bare foot? and forgive me if this has been covered before..oo get it? covered? feet? sighs..

and i always wear socks..even to bed..i feel hmm vulnerable or exposed somehow if i'm barefoot..

which brings up a thought..the other night after getting out of the hottub, i changed clothing, but didn't put on my socks yet, as my feet were still rather damp and i wanted them to dry a bit more first..so i was walking through the hall on my way to doing something..when hubby says, you're barefoot..you should be that way more often..it's cute...:shock: i was like what???? damn. he never said that to me before..lol

i notice on this forum that many ler's seem to prefer a foot that is either in nylons or socks..maybe i just never paid attention before but i wonder..why is it that you all prefer it to a bare foot? and forgive me if this has been covered before..oo get it? covered? feet? sighs..

and i always wear socks..even to bed..i feel hmm vulnerable or exposed somehow if i'm barefoot..

which brings up a thought..the other night after getting out of the hottub, i changed clothing, but didn't put on my socks yet, as my feet were still rather damp and i wanted them to dry a bit more first..so i was walking through the hall on my way to doing something..when hubby says, you're barefoot..you should be that way more often..it's cute...:shock: i was like what???? damn. he never said that to me before..lol

Stockings: One of the most feminine things a woman can wear. Especially the RHT kind which is probably the sexiest of choices. Of course they have to be very slick and slippery. A woman dressed in nothing but RHT stockings with a garter belt and a little, see thru baby doll top.... there is almost nothing sexier.

And the thought of tickling soft soles in those slick, slippery nylons is just a turn on (as well as some other things that could be done with those slippery soles.)

that's my explanation... I don't know what explanations others may offer.

:feather:

Last edited:
"and i always wear socks..even to bed..i feel hmm vulnerable or exposed somehow if i'm barefoot.."
See, there is anticipation on getting to those wonderful feet. The slow pull off, the waiting till someone lightly touches the arches. Ahhh, bliss.
And that's why I prefer socks over nylons.

I'll take my feet anyway my ler or lee wants them...

My feet are rather sensitive...barefoot tickling is torturous...socks can either deaden it enough to make it relaxing, or, depending on the sock, make it worse. Nylons...forget it...I am THROUGH the ROOF ticklish with stockings on...it's SO intense!!!! 😀 😀 😀

I need to go find some stockings and wake up my ler...😉

Maybe your husband is a foot man in denial 😉

I don't know. To me, the vast majority of people here seem to be "Bare or nothing!" Nylon fans come second, with sock fans like me being the minority.
As for me, I've just never really liked the look of bare feet. I always thought they tended to look cuter clad in socks, ever since I was a kid really, and it always stuck with me (I'm 24, in case you guys want to know how long it stuck with me.). Plus to me socks feel really soft and really nice to tickle, and you never really know how it'll affect the ticklee, if it'll make them less ticklish or more (I've seen a few girls where the socks only added to the ticklishness. Always nice there.)

I like socks cus they show a silhouette of the chick's foot, and they leave more to be desired. They hide the size of a girl's foot too in my opinion. Meka's feet look bigger when they are bare and smaller when they are socked to me.

But, on the other hand a female barefoot is very cute as well because she is more vulnerable, and kind of showing off what she's got in my opinion.

Basically, they are both good for different reasons, so I think the best thing to do is mix it up.

Neither..bare is best...I don't even collect pics with nylons or socks.

ah interesting answers...i know that when my cat chelsea licks my foot or toes through my socks it tickles like crazy...you would think i wouldn't feel it as much...and mmm nylons, the tickling is different..a more tingly sensation..

and yes there is that anticipation as the socks are slowwwwwwwly pulled off, to show bare wiggling toes...

to each foot tickler/lee his or her own but give me bare

I think many find something very erotic about a socked foot or a nylon clad foot. Typically tickling a sole through hose can increase the ticklish sensation. I remain among the crowd who prefer the barefoot female foot for viewing pleasure and tickling fun. And I absolutely love the fact that being barefoot makes you feel vulnerable! If I were your husband I would want you barefoot around the house.😉

I think many find something very erotic about a socked foot or a nylon clad foot. Typically tickling a sole through hose can increase the ticklish sensation. I remain among the crowd who prefer the barefoot female foot for viewing pleasure and tickling fun. And I absolutely love the fact that being barefoot makes you feel vulnerable! If I were your husband I would want you barefoot around the house.😉

ahh yes i know you prefer the barefoot look...i remember...

nice seeing you again..

I've always enjoyed tan hose. I can see the lady's feet through them but slightly obscured. I dunno.... maybe it's kind of like when women from eastern cultures tease men with a sheer veil, but for feet?

Anyway, I prefer to tickle feet in hose ever since my first wife told me it tickled more.

BTW - If you want your husband to do more tickling, go barefoot more often and flash your soles at him. It's more than possible he's too inhibited to say right out that he enjoys your feet. Might not even consciously realize it himself, come to that! ... Doesn't really matter, as long as you get more attention, does it? 😉

um sole seeker..believe me...he is not into my feet...but thanks for the advice..🙂

I think stockings...because socks seem a bit too thick. Might ruin some of the sensations. I dunno, that's just me. ^^;

I prefer bare feet but nylons are cool too and i agree with dg001 socks are kinda thick but they are cool to be on the feet when tickled

I vote for bare feet, followed by socks (the white cotton ones, though other colors are aw reet too).

I would vote for all of the above, though not at once though.:ggrin: Each has their own advantages and disadvantages, so it would really have to depend on the situation...

Well with me I like to pull off my girls shoes after she has been wearing them all day to a nice pair of soft thin socks,and she always wears colorful one's too,A major turn on to me!.and as far as tickling goes I prefer to tickle her feet in socks aswell I like the feel of them and the look.I always have for as long as I can remember,when I was a kid I was already into tickling but I would not tickle any girls feet if she didnt have socks on.nylons are very sexy and bare are a turn on too but socks are my choice

I am the weirdo here then,because I don't like wearing socks.I never wear socks.I wear stockings on occasions when I wear a dress and high heals.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back