• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obama To Stay With The Queen

tickletorments1

TMF Regular
One of our political jounalists is to have a interview with Obama and is going to ask the question: "do you think you have made the world a safer place"

Andrew Marr is the journalist and he dosn't pack any punches so it will be a good interview to watch with the worlds most powerful man.

I would say that Obama has not made the world a safer place.

Having said that he inherited a bush/blair mess and things have not gone well for him so maybe he has done well.

If this post offends anyone i am prepared to delete it if enough people ask.

Don't all shout at once but just curious to see how people reply.

Would love to hear what the Queen and president say to each other it might be a friendly and interesting topic in itself.

Ehi, di nulla! In that case, I think it could be a really interesting interview, especially since it involves a foreign journalist (from an American perspective). It's a chance for some good, to-the-point questions that aren't meant to be bait for a soundbite that some pundit could use on his show.

I'm fairly sure that the President(be it Obama/Bush/Clinton/Elder Bush/etc) would always be briefed and ready for that sort of question, wouldn't they?

That's nice that the President will be staying with the Queen. I take it he's scheduling a visit to our British friends? Is it true that he wasn't invited to the royal wedding from afew weeks ago? Some tabloid rag at the checkout made it out as the most scandalous of affairs (Oh, my!).

If you could ask the President any one question, what would it be?*

*Going out to anybody who has one in mind.

At least Obama CONSENTS to interviews. Bush and Cheney are so full of themselves they haven't even been willing to go on the DAILY SHOW for the love of god!

Your right milkinc13 i too hope the same.

Here in the uk we don't see the USA guys in the same way people living there do.

I was not keen on bush but rather like obama, and the question i would ask is when will more be done to help people in the south, the great river is on the rise yet again and the recent storms, tornadoes in various states.beg the question should charity begin at home.

This may sound dumbass but looking at the press we see i think its a valid question.

So, I don't keep up with the news much. How's the trip gone? Well, I hope.

Obama is in Poland today talking about how that county has upgraded their lifestyle by promoting democracy.

I'm probably the only one on the forum that read the title and had a horrible mental picture come up in my head~ *shivers*

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back