• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsession

pasta fazole

TMF Novice
Is watching tickling clips to get off an obsession? Do we need more and more of a variety of them to get off? Is there an end? Is it possible just to enjoy normal sexual relations?

Well, let me give this answer.

I saw a sex talk type show, and there was an expert on. A doctor. Someone from the audience asked about fetishes, and what causes them.

The doctor said that there was no real way to discover what caused a fetish, that there could be any number of causes. He also went on to say that while many people enjoy some time of "fetish behavior" that the true definition of a fetish is that the person with it can not achieve orgasm or errection without the behavior being there.

In other words, members here may enjoy tickling their significant others, however, for it to be truly a "fetish" you can not achieve any type of sexual gratification with that significant other, unless tickling is involved.

I kind of agree with Alchemy 😀

Cellard is right, though; it is only a "fetish" if it's required for sexual enjoyment. Since I can achieve full gratification without tickling being involved, I technically don't have a tickling "fetish," although I greatly enjoy tickling for its own sake 😉

Regardless of whether or not my liking of tickling fits the technical term of fetish, I'm going to continue calling it that anyway. 😉

Rather, it's not impossible for me to get gratification without tickling, but it's extremely difficult. Plus, for me, without tickling, theres just something missing to the feeling. So I don't have a physical requirement, but a mental requirement instead. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back