• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
Me and a girl friend of mine have this new game we play. When we are around friends who we know have money and we know are ticklish we identify them as the mark. Our game is as follows. I (being the bigger one considering she is rather petite) pin our mark down to the ground or chair or wall or any other surface. I hold them down while my accomplice tickles them without mercy until they give us some kind of money. Whether its a dollar or 5 or whatever. So far we have made about 10 dollars in a few days. We continue to play this game and make a small profit for a while.

Wow I guess those days of just asking for the money are to far gone and far fetched...lol. Well I guess you can say atleast your not doing it to random ppl. Would be kinda funny to see in the paper about ppl getting "tickle robbed" as opposed to "armed robbed". That naked tickler guy wouldnt have anything on you two...lol.

haha! that's funny! what if your friends get mad at you for doing that though?

most unique form of mugging I've ever heard of.....this could start a crime spree 😉

How about paying people to let you tickle their soles? 🙂

Last edited:
No offense, but personally if I hated to be tickled I would consider this a form of extortion or robbery (albeit with relatively harmless amounts of money) if I were the victim here, and I wouldn't be real pleased with this sequence of events.
But that's just me...I'm probably just being stuffy old fart.

Omg!

"But that's just me...I'm probably just being stuffy old fart."

(snicker, snicker)......yes you are! 😛 :evilha:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back