• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ode to everyone on this site

Tkpro

TMF Poster
Let me just say that this is the only site that I have ever been on that is so low on flames and so high on love. It is heartwarming to see so many people expressing feelings and positive vibes. It is really beautiful. You should ALL be given a hand!!! *standing and applauding*

Tkpro said:
Let me just say that this is the only site that I have ever been on that is so low on flames and so high on love. It is heartwarming to see so many people expressing feelings and positive vibes. It is really beautiful. You should ALL be given a hand!!! *standing and applauding*

Great site it is yes 🙂 *me give you handshake* LOL you're welcome Tkpro 😀

... Just give me 1.000.000 euros.
Money won't make me happy - but sure won't hurt.

😉

J/k.

Only ?.....sometimes i dream of a moneytree with 500 euros ( at least....hmm no that is the max avaliable ) instead of the leaves.......of course in my own garden only :snob: 🙂

Taxes would kill ya... 😀

[So much for the "youareallgreatgoodvibes" thread]

Europeans care less for poetry and more for gold. 😀

Carmina non dant panem, and still there we are...

Kalamos said:
Europeans care less for poetry and more for gold. 😀

Mitte iocos Kalamos 🙂 We are totally off the thread subject LOL

I agree...This is definately the nicest online community I have seen. 🙂

Et enim verum est! Mittam iocos si tandem vis. 😉

Kalamos said:
Et enim verum est! Mittam iocos si tandem vis. 😉

A Latin forum LOL

Merum sal, minima de malis 🙂

TMF= Most active
ATF= Most insane
TickleTheater= Nicest and most content filled of them all

And believe me, I know these things.

Not to mention TT allows file hosting, while TMF does not...

So, many who post there, actually post here as well...

[Risus abundat in foro titillonis!]

i agree that there is a good cool vibe thing here. there does not seem to be a hole people on this site. i am normally a very introverted person, but i love reading the stuff here and interacting on this site. the staff does a great job and the posters seem to be nice people.

Sure. We are nice...

We don't bite.

We... DEVOUR!!!

[Mmm... stomach hurts. Prolly someone who disagrees with me! 😀 😀 😀 ]

Concur. This is as it should be. As I've said before about our love of tickling: "there's so much pain in the world, and so little laughter."

Tkpro said:
Yes!!! That's why I'm here and not at, well, that "other" place, lol.

Luv to all,

Yes. The vibe is really good here. I feel more comfortable here than in another forum....well except the bond fan forum. 🙂

i am not a vibe type of guy but i feel the loveo n this site. there are so many strong intelligent people here. however i think a big amount of credit needs to go to the staff of this site. they control it and do a hell of a job.

on a personal note i try to make posts that people enjoy reading. i never wanted to piss anyone off like i did or make anyone uncomfortable like i did. i wil ltry to continue to make interesting and smart post. i think if we all do that, then this online community can grow and be the most electrifying online comunity ever and that is the bottom line because the hollywood brother says so

yea,this site is really cool,every1 is real nice. and every1 shares all the clips they have with each other.

for those of you who do not get the "that the bottom line" reference it is referring to a crowd pleasing tag line that was cool in the 1990's. many people all over the world paid to hear a drunk redneck end his speeches with that catchphrase. i use it from time to time at the end of my pot to try to get a smile or a laugh out of people and brighten there day. there are others i have used as well and are are from pop culture that were real popular in the past, just like rock and roll used to be popular on most radio stations and juke boxes

I saw the "bottom line" used once in Cocktail: it was the title of a poem composed & recited by a character who worked on Wall Street.

I mention this partly for edification, and partly so the following question doesn't sound quite so stupid as it feels to me: when someone says they're "down with" something, does that mean they're for it or against it?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back