• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ode To Nessie

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Mrs. Nessonite, I Wish I Might, Lock You In My Stocks. Then Slowly (at The Speed Of Light) Remove Your Shoes And Socks. Your Feet Are Bare, I'm Almost There, I Wickedly Start The Sonicare. Your Laughs And Screams Are The Stuff Of Dreams. Poor Mrs. Ness, A Giggling Mess, Your Revenge May Well Be Sweet. But I'd Never Forget(did I Make You Wet?) Your Goddess-like Ticklish Feet!! Thanks For All Your Work On Behalf Of The Community.

Oh dear this is embarrasing!! *blush blush blush blush blush!*

I'm just gonna go hide for a while.....!

that is so beautiful and so sinister at the same time. i agree that ness is probably one of the few on here that everyone agrees is a master in the art of being a tickler and a ticklee but she has been blessed to find a true love and a daughter so stop wet dreaming about her. us guys missed our chance with the greeat ness.

i can say with certainity that there is another one on this forum who is a very intelligent poster, that will be a queen on this site real soon as i think she already is in some people's mind

Easy, Hollywood! I'm no master by any stretch of the imagination! I'm merely an eager apprentice!
I dont mind being admired by these guys even if they do go a little overboard sometimes. I'm rather thick skinned and this sort of thing could really unnerve some of the younger girls. I know it would have unnerved me when I was younger!!
Iluv2btickled that is so sweet! I feel like I should take you to the mall and buy you a milkshake now or something! 😀

It's true, Ness...you're a mentor of sorts for us gals on the site...at least, I know I admire and respect you on the mentor/big sister level as Iluv2btickled stated...you're an inspiration to us all and, I feel, the prose offered in your honor is quite fitting and well written...well done GT!!! I knew I loved southern men...🙂

Yeah ness! we all love you! I hope like you, one day I'll have a thread dedicated to me! (hint: j/k)

But a milkshake?? That's funny, cute and very kind of you. as a matter of fact, I could use a milkshake about now. * Goes downstairs to the cafe to get a chocolate shake*

Iluv2btickled said:
Yeah ness! we all love you! I hope like you, one day I'll have a thread dedicated to me! (hint: j/k)

But a milkshake?? That's funny, cute and very kind of you. as a matter of fact, I could use a milkshake about now. * Goes downstairs to the cafe to get a chocolate shake*

Your inbox is full....I tried to send you a message and it won't go...

Iluv2btickled said:

It says that you've exceeded your storage limit. I can't send you any PMs right now.....

You have no idea how nice that is to hear!! I never thought of myself as a mentor before! LOL!
I will try to be a good role model! 😛
If me being overly active and running around doing crazy shit inspires other girls to be more active in this community then I have done a good job. I hope me being open and honest and not being afraid to share my picture (hint to Alex) will help bring a few other girls out of the closet...or at least to take a step toward the door. 🙂

nessonite said:
If me being overly active and running around doing crazy shit inspires other girls to be more active in this community then I have done a good job. I hope me being open and honest and not being afraid to share my picture (hint to Alex) will help bring a few other girls out of the closet...or at least to take a step toward the door. 🙂

That would be really nice 🙂 To take a step toward the door....mhhh good move there Nessonite. One ( or more ) step(s) forward please 😀 !!!!

Iluv2btickled said:

going to a small cafe for a nice rich thick choclate milkshake sounds real good to me. have not had a milkshake in a long time. whenever i drink one, i wish there were still malt shops to find people to tickle at and then i think of scooby doo and shaggy eating in almost every episode at a malt shoppe while fred is dreaming of a threesome with velma and daphine.

now as far as having a thread dedicated to you, why not have one dedicated to you? It is a known fact that you are definatly worthy of one and you are inspirational enough to inspire someone like me to make a new thread.

ness;

you are a true mentor just by being yourself. i try to be that way as well but i think i do not come close to the job you and a few others do in this forum. it is my belief that there are some great people on this site who i am a better person for interacting with and you are one of them.

i hope i speak for everyone when i say thanks and keep up the good work.

Don't worry about it. I'll catch you. Rule #1 at all concerts: If someone falls down you pick 'em back up.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back