• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ode to the text hater

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
You know what,,it is a fact of life, some people have "it" and some people don't. An untalented yet ambitious person can try as hard as they can and will never be able to match the saavy of a newbie who is a "natural." I have been lucky enough to uncover this "diamond in the rough", a man who didn't know what a "ler" was 6 months ago, but who is truly blessed beyond words. It's a beautiful thing.

What makes a person a natural you ask? Well, if I may dare to put it into words, its a person who knows what you need without having to ask. Someone who just instinctly knows when to tickle, where to tickle, and how to tickle without being instructed. (I myself do not fall in this category!) He knows how much pressure to apply, what to use where, which gadget to drive you to madness with, and when you have certainly reached your limits. Ok enough talk and analysis..lets move to your favorite part, dear reader.

The following is a true story...(finally!!!!)

....I am bound on the bed. My wrists attached to restraints and my ankles the same. He is kind, not taunting me or verbally teasing, just quiet and focused. Ok, I know you men have to know what I'm wearing, its in your DNA, so it was panties and a tank top. My pedicured feet look adorable in their binds, and my legs are smooth perfection. It is dark and humid outdoors in the Florida heat, but the house is cool and candlelit. He hovers over me a bit, still silent, and I writhe in anticipation. I'm one of those women who actually loves being tickled, lives for it, and have no darn idea why. I can't explain nor have I tried to delve into the reasons something so seemingly ridiculous, a body reflex not unlike a knee jerk or sneeze, which just happens to elicit laughter, pleading, begging and panting turns me inside out the way it does. Some things in life, do not need words to explain.
He goes to the bedstand and picks up the electric toothbrush there. He uses the other side, not the bristles, and softly runs it over my body, looking for reaction. I giggle softly but nothing major. "Does that tickle" he says... "NO"..I say with a straight face and my strongest will I can muster. "How about here" he says, the underside of the brush touching behind my knee. I start to giggle involuntarily and turn my head away from him so he cannot see my smiling face, already turning a light pink. "NO". "Are you lying to me honey?" "NO, no no, it doesn't tickle,,honestly." "Really, then why are you laughing? You need to learn not to lie". "I'm not lying hahahhahaha, I'm not laughing,hahahaha, its actually kind of annoying." More giggles escape me. He continues to run the toothbrush up my leg..and reaches my inner thigh, which makes me laugh out loud. "Does that tickle now." "N,N,Nope" I say, my head still turned away. I am laughing softly and struggling to be quiet. I won't let him see how he gets to me. Then he turns the brush over, bristles down, and moves to my feet. With the lightest touch he grazes the rotating bristles over my foot. My laughter now fills the darkness, loud and clear, and he continues this very soft assault. "HAHAHAHA stop it".."DON'T,,,ok..untie me now." He continues to very softly move the brush over my sole,,"see" , he says ,"just lightly, no need to poke or prod." I continue to laugh, despite myself, and of course, I am enjoying every second as my body reacts in all sorts of ways, and parts of me become, how should be say, on alert.He stops. "Whew, I got off easy tonight babe, it didn't even tickle, but keep going"."Really" he says," it doesn't tickle, ok, tell you what. As soon as you laugh, I'm leaving." "Fine with me, I can lay here and not laugh for hours." He deviously moves the brush to my underarm, and sticks it in there, and uses the bristles there, and I shut my eyes tight and focus..do not laugh do not laugh over and over in my head, and I feel the tickling sensations in one of my worst spots, which of course he knew, and the giggling fills the room, the squirming begins, and about 2 minutes later, we say goodnight at the door.

Very nice and very playful. Hope you have more that stay in the "I can share" category and then several you want to keep to yourself, lol. Thank you for sharing this one.

Hi Sens!

I'm so glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing!! Yay you!

--T

Thanks!!

Pokey,,,thank you so much for your comments...you have bar none the coolest avatar on the site...

Tamia,,thank you too for reading and posting..no wonder you are the TMF sweetheart. :happyfloa

sensitivegirl Pokey,,,thank you so much for your comments...you have bar none the coolest avatar on the site...

I thank you on behalf of Mimi the Master!!! You keep on having fun and we'll keep on watching, lol.

ok

Ok pokey...hey maybe you should slow that bike down a bit..your passenger looks a bit green. :xpeepsofa

sensitivegirl said:
Ok pokey...hey maybe you should slow that bike down a bit..your passenger looks a bit green. :xpeepsofa

Well, maybe I should do just that, don't want anyone getting sick on the M&M's machine. Or could that be just a little jealousy of the south florida lady? :idunno: :wavingguy

sounds like a lot of fun..and very well written..and best of all it's true..that's fantastic..

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back