• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ode to the tf thread:D

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Well, here's my first story in a while. It's been a while, so I decided to start with something easy. Hope ya'll like 🙂

I walk in. You're already here, as usual. "Hi" I say, acting casual. We both know why we're here.

You smirk. "Hi" you reply. "How was your day?"

"Okay. A bit stressful." You know what that means. I am in NO mood to play lee. At least not at first, anyway.

"Ah. Shall we, then?"

"Yes. Lets." I reach into my bag, bringing out my bola and swinging it at your knees, bringing you down like a bowling pin. "Oh, great" I hear you mutter, more for my benefit than anything else. I quickly cuff your hands behind your back, then send my fingers flying across your stomach.

I recieve the desired effect. "hahahahahah well haahhaha that haha didn't take hahhaahh all day!" you exclaim in between laughter.

"Oh come on, you know you love it." I tease. This just causes you to start shaking your head. "I'll ahahdmit that the sahhame day you ahhadmit to being my lee!" You holler.

OK, now I'm pissed, or at least I pretend I am. I get off your stomach and walk toward your feet.

"That's not necessary. Really." You say. I just smirk as I attack your feet with both hands.

THIS produces the desired effect: the one Ive been waiting for. "YAHAHAHHAHGOHONNA GET YOU FOHOHOR THIIHIHIHS!" you wail. I know this well, you do every night. I continue anyway, digging into your soles.

Then I stop and pull out your arch nemisis: the sonicare. "Oh crap. You don't need to use that." You say quickly. "I mean, come on. you..."

Suddenly your arms come out from behind you; I forgot to take your watch that contains a lockpick. You push me gently off you.

As I fall on my back, I realize that revenge you've promised is nigh.

"Oh crap." I mutter.

Really for your benefit than anything else.
THE END

Hope ya'll liked, especially you, buddy🙂

Gee, that sounds AWFULLY familiar! Nice story. Short, but really good 😀

Sockstickler said:
Gee, that sounds AWFULLY familiar! Nice story. Short, but really good 😀

Glad you liked it!!!!!😀 Yes short, but that's only cuz granma's in the room. I'll probably write most of my new stuff on my own wordpad then upload it. 😎

Hmmmm....I wonder who the 'you' in the story could've been!? 😉 But what about that person that you were going to feature in a story whom you said you'd have to get permission from in order to put them in it? I wouldn't think it would be the same person as 'you' or you wouldn't have bothered asking permission.

Last edited:
Excess said:
Hmmmm....I wonder who the 'you' in the story could've been!? 😉 But what about that person that you were going to feature in a story whom you said you'd have to get permission from in order to put them in it? I wouldn't think it would be the same person as 'you' or you wouldn't have bothered asking permission.

It would have been rude. Besides, I made a point of making it obvious. That was half the fun😉

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back