• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Offer

HEEB

TMF Novice
Alright, tell you what. If you give me your e-mail address and ask for the D.A.P, then i will send it to you with a free tickling mpeg. Please, i mean, forty odd look-ats and not one reply, youll have to do better. The mpeg is m/f

come on, i am really getting impatient, i cannot wait for someone to just say that they want an increase n downloading speed.

HEEB, please have a little more patience. Sometimes it takes days for somebody to reply. I'll send you an e-mail later.

um, download accelerators don't really work. they give the impression of working, but it's pretty much phony.

Depends how you use it. I have ADSL, and when I dl using just Internet Explorer, I get somewhere between 20-50 kbps, sometimes even less. But when I dl with DAP, I get over 160 kbps. Sure there are some sites that have bad speeds, but most are really good. So it doe's work, just depends where you use it.

offer still good????

i already have the DAP, i'm actually suprised that other people do too, my email address is

[email protected]

i may have some clips that you want and would be willing to trade with you afterwards. we can continue exchanging emails to alieviate your lonliness.

sound good?

Actually, I am using the TweakMASTER software (http://www.tweakmaster.com) in the trial period to see what the whole deal is about. It turns out that the thing actually works. You do not need to have running in the background. It will change Registry values related to connection limits regarding the number of links open at the same time, number of downloads active at the same time, size of communication packets, etc. They have a window where you can manually set these values if you wish. They are very up front with the information and allow you to do your own testing and make your own decisions. Once you make the changes, you reboot the machine and that's it.

I noticed that for a cable connection, my download speeds increased from roughly 107KB/sec to 250KB/sec. That's a pretty darn good improvement.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

56k?

I'm the last person in the world on a 56k so i was wondering how big a file the d.a.c. is and if it would even help me seeing's how im on a 56k? Thanks!

You're not the last on 56k

There are a lot of people in my town that are still using it. Anyways...

When I was on 56k, DAP was really good cuz you could pause your dl's (dont have to keep the connection open, just dl when you can. It saves what you've dled so far and you can resume later). The size of DAP is 1.34 MB. Not too big, even for a 56k modem. It won't increase your speeds by a huge amount, but at least you dont have to keep your connection open for 3 hrs straight trying to dl a really large file.

okay now.

I now know that almost evryone has the dap. am i right? Good. Anyhoo, i have two really good tickling mpegs that i cannot place on a thread or reply. Can you tell me how to do so. if not i will e-mail them to whoever wants them okee-day?😀

hey...I'd like to see those MPEG's...and I'll have a look at DAP...sounds like some good feedback about it...first time I have heard of it...🙂

thanks,
[email protected]😀

Oh well

so ends another incedent in my life. i spose i'll only be able to send one e-mail a day, cos it takes so long to send an e-mail with attachments from my computer, so if you want those mpegs, your gonna have to wait im afraid. sole keeper is first on the list, so s\he is getting them first.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back