• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Offical NBA Playoffs Thread

vampireshadow

TMF Poster
place your bits here comments or thoughts etc.... anything to do with the NBA playoffs goes into this Thread :happy: :happy:

Minnesota (1 seed) vs. Denver (8 seed) Indiana (1 seed) vs. Boston (8 seed)

La Lakers (2 seed) vs. Houston (7 seed) New Jersey (2 seed) vs. New York (7 seed)

San Antonio (3 seed) vs. Memphis (6 seed) Detroit (3 seed) vs. Milwaukee (6 seed)

Sacramento (4 seed) vs. Dallas (5 seed) Miami (4 seed) vs. New Orleans (5 seed)

enjoy folks!

Playoffs start this Saturday at 1:00pm on ESPN and TNT and ABC

well i guess i'll be the first to reply to my own Post.

my thoughts are Houston over the Lakers and all the rests of the matches they can fall where fall

I am a big Nets fan. So I believe the Nets will beat knicks. Jason Kidd, Kenylan Martin and Richard Jefferson will tear the knicks apart.

Also who do you think will win the series this weekend between the Yankees and Red Sox

My opinion is the Yankees will kill the red Sox. We have A-Rod and they dont.

welcome money to Tickle Theater!

i know your new here and all still. But please try to stay on the topic which is '' The NBA Playoffs''

you wanna make a thread yourself you can in the general Discussion forum about the Red Sox and Yankees

🙂 thank you

Last edited:
MayDay sez:

The champ will be either Sacramento, San Antonio, or Minnesota.
Lakers will self destruct in the second round, that is if Yao and Stevie Franchise don't do 'em in first.
The East is a joke and won't be worth watching until Indiana and Detroit hook up.
And this is the first time in my basketball life the Blazers won't be in the playoffs. Like it matters, they always get bumped early anyway.

Of course I thought St. Joe's would take March Madness so what do I know?

And Vamps, good luck trying to keep people on topic. If I were you I wouldn't try to control it too much. Just go with the flow.

Lakers vs T - wolves WC finals Detroit and Indiana EC finals Lakers 4-2 over t wolves detroit 4-2 over pacers Lakers 4-1 over Detorit

yeah i think Spurs Kings and Minnesota all have a Good chance. i would like to see Houston Beat the Lakers. i'm not saying Houston can win the whole nba championship.... but if they can beat the Lakers then i'll be happy 🙂

and your right it's not the same with out YOUR team in any kind of sports playoffs

MayDay:

and i'll post this again in here. here is what i Think the Blazers need to do to be better next season and make it through and past the First -Round of the play offs.

The Blazers have kept them selfs pretty much free out of Trouble since they Traded Bonzi and Rashad. since they Got D. Miles and Theo and Shareef from The Hawks and The Clippers. they worked real well togethor from the players that portland got from the trades... they flowed pretty well as a team. i mean sure they had Thier problems winning games they went from a few Wins in a row here. to a few loses in a row there. But towards the end of the season they made a good run thier fighting for the 8th and final playoff spot. so i feel that Next year if Marice Cheeks (if he's even thier still) because i heard he might go back to the 76ers. But if he is there and we can get some Good Trades and Good KEY signings in the off season by Marice Cheeks and his staff then the Blazers could be a much better Team next year. and possible and i'm hoping Get past the First Round and really focusing in on every NBA teams goal which is the NBA Championship. and the Blazers i feel also have to with out any Questions have to sign D Miles and Theo and Shareef and all thier other Key Main players back next year on the Team or they'll be just hurting big time in Winning Games through out the season.

I read in the paper the Mo isn't going anywhere. Story is he's finally happy with who he has and feels he can win with the current line up with maybe one or two trades to fill it out a smidge. He may have been checking out the Sixers last year but he wants to stay now. Or at least that's the story from the rumor mill.

Some other scuttlebutt is that the Blazers are looking at aquiring either Kobe (thpthtphtpt!!!!), Ray Allen, or Tracy McGrady. As the vampires say "Ve shall see...."

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back