• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office Admin Position in Georgia

Dj_Tkl1

This may seem like a strange place to network and hire from, and this is probably a shot in the dark... however I am looking to immediately hire an office admin position that is very capable and has the ability to be promoted in 6-9months.

I figured, if I found the right gal, inter-office tickles could be a perk (without the sexual harassment suit). Nothing sexual just fun, we still have a job to do and objectives. at anyrate here is some info below... if you are interested in the position please email your resume me at [email protected], I am using a private email initally, only to keep everything confidential, if I get a serious inquiry and resume we will then do everything through the company, I dont want to risk anything or the wrong type of attention...

The office is located in GA, its a full time position and pays $12-$13/hour depending on experience, with a 11k a year raise/promotion potential in 6-9 months for the right person. The info is Below... remember if interested email resume to me at [email protected]

Office Assistant
Full Time/M-F 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm, to provide admin office support to fast growing company. Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. Email resume to [email protected]

We are in need of a sharp, professional, high-energy Administrative Assistant. The assistant must have strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly. The assistant must also possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as high adaptability to our fast-paced, rapidly growing company.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*Providing superior customer service when greeting all visitors, handling phone calls, and responding to all necessary requests by clients, staff members, and all other individuals needing assistance.
*Organization and management of office records and materials associated with the caregiver hiring process. Manage initial caregiver phone inquiries, scheduling of interviews and new hire sessions and other related duties as needed.
*Providing administrative support for the Director of Operations to include preparation for client meetings, marketing presentations, special events, and other related duties as needed.
Qualifications:
*Excellent ability to manage responsibilities with an “outside-the-box” mentality to continuously improve work flow of office.
*Possess the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations with ease.
*Must possess high level of initiative and self-sufficiency in completing tasks accurately and efficiently.
*Computer proficiency mandatory: use of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn home care management software application necessary.
*Excellent interpersonal skills; background in customer service or hospitality preferred.
*Ability to maintain confidentiality with sound decision-making skills based upon company policies and philosophy.
*Excellent oral & written communication skills.
*Strong attention to detail and follow up.
*Must possess a positive, high-energy, “team player” attitude.

We offer a great teamwork environment, growth potential, and benefits. Your contributions will truly make a difference in people’s lives. We are looking to fill this position immediately so email your resume today to [email protected]!

****Please Note: Looking for Individuals who are Seriously Interested in Long-term Growth and Advancement within the Company. There Will Be Strong Opportunity for Advancement and Pay Raise, Very Quickly, as the Company Grows. Only Serious Applicants Please****

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back