• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OK my friend is coming back to be tickled this weekend and I need some tips.

ticklerherbadly

TMF Novice
A few weeks back we did this and she loved it so much she wants to do it again. Only thing is she wants me to push her and drive her crazy this time. She was a mess last time but she wants it to where she said she can't stand it. We have a safe word and she is going to be tied down where she can't move at all and blindfolded. I have lotion, baby oil, hairbrushes that are soft and hard, q-tips, and feathers. She said the feathers aren't good enough though. So my question is, what can I use and do to her that will make her go insane? BTW she will be wearing some basketball shorts and a tank top but she said I can tickle her anywhere. What are some things that ticklers do to you that drive you insane that I can try on her? I said I wanted to tickle her so bad that she is a giggling mess after its over and she said she wants me make her beg for it to stop.

I would give the same advice as I did at TMF.

Every Lee is different and unique and even each Lee can change day to day. The best thing you can do is communicate with and learn from your Lee. Take note of what works and what doesn't, try various pressures, speeds, techniques, and tools. Find out what your Lee likes and does not like.

Asking strangers will not help as much as learning for yourself through experience.

Is this person the girlfriend you mentioned in chat or someone else?

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back