• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok... My girlfriends feetnface tk

Elvis_cocho

TMF Master
My girlfreinds feet and face tickled my her friends tongues! (maybe she'll kill me if she realizes about it, so please do not take this pictures out of the forum if you want me to place more pics of her!... (only into your hard drive)

her we go... comments on how would you like me to punish her... haha... also she is a very good ler'...

Awesome shots. Thanks.

Punish her? Hmm, Maybe tie her up and tickle her bare feet with different instruments. Fingers, feathers, electric massager if you have one, ice, tounges, just go at her feet.

Mitch

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the hottest post I 've seen in a long time!!! They all are very sexy- you are VERY lucky!!!! Would love to see more!!!!!

In my opinion...

I think you need to get as many pictures of her friends licking her feet as possible. Possibly even some video. That stuff is damn good.

Some excellent pics , Elvis_cocho! Please feel free to post photos as teasingly sexy as these ones are that also feature your girlfriend & her friends ANYTIME!

Thank you!

i agree, you MUST post more pics/videos of your gfs feet being tickled by her friends, and maybe some of her getting her friends back! 😛

Where are all you people finding these girlfriends who let you take pictures like this?

You lucky lucky man!, wish I could get my other halfs freinds to do that my wife!!....and take pictures as well

Nice pics, thanx 4 sharing

HI this is ... "girlfriend speaking"

Actually I'm impressed about it... and I don't know what to say! :shock: , :ranty:
but its nice to know what people thinks about it... Ill try to be your model for this!! And... I have to confess that when you find out that your boyfriend puts on a pic "in this situation", and you see the results, you get more interested and excited about it... Ill take my chances... thanks guys!! And hopefully there are some girls like me through this situastion! hahaha...

Where can one find these awesome girlfriends? Keep posting!

WoW...she looks so much like a girl I met in a bar a couple of weeks ago!! gave her a footie message too!!! right there at the bar for all to see!!! she didn't complain! neither did I!

Storm_Cat said:
... gave her a footie message too!!! right there at the bar for all to see!!!

A "footie message" , eh? What did it say? Was it written in cursive or foot-print? It definitely wasn't in braille because the whole bar could see it. :jester:

TKLMAN said:
A "footie message" , eh? What did it say? Was it written in cursive or foot-print? It definitely wasn't in braille because the whole bar could see it. :jester:

oops...soz. was a little intoxicated when I posted that!

it was deffo a massage!

TKLMAN said:
Heh ... no prob , Cat. I was just havin' a little fun at your intoxicated expense. 😎

yea, I know. But now that I think of it the Braile part was close, er, actually, sole reading maybe!!!?? :jester:

damn those chica's are HoTT HoTT HoTT!!!

To.."the girlfriend"

Your friend with the glasses is either a very good actress, or, and I'm hoping this is the true case, she is very much into it!!

Elvis_cocho said:
Actually I'm impressed about it... and I don't know what to say! :shock: , :ranty:
but its nice to know what people thinks about it... Ill try to be your model for this!! And... I have to confess that when you find out that your boyfriend puts on a pic "in this situation", and you see the results, you get more interested and excited about it... Ill take my chances... thanks guys!! And hopefully there are some girls like me through this situastion! hahaha...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back