• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, this will sound weird.

Where did you get that from? Rusalky don't tickle anybody, they come to the shore at night to dance together, and while they do that, they laugh cheerfully. Whoever hears that laughter will be killed by them, but drowned, not tickled.

I don't think it is as weird as you may think...it's a dream. Most dreams come from desires, fears or memories of the heart. It just means you desire what it would feel like to be a male being tickled by a woman.

There are probably certain qualities in men that you may respect or envy (more attitude, the fact that most aren't very emotional) you may not have and you may want to see what it was like to break him by experiencing it yourself..so you merely combine the two.

I don't think it means you want to be a physically be man though...

Where did you get that from? Rusalky don't tickle anybody, they come to the shore at night to dance together, and while they do that, they laugh cheerfully. Whoever hears that laughter will be killed by them, but drowned, not tickled.

I got it from here:

http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/SEEFA/RUSALKA.HTM

This is the quote that you can scroll down and find:

THE RUSALKA

In contrast to the bride, there is a female folk figure in traditional East Slavic lore whose hair is permanently loose and uncontrolled; she is the rusalka. The rusalka of traditional beliefs is a powerful and enticing figure. She is described as a pale, lithe, often beautiful female spirit who lives in the water, forests and fields. She sits with other water spirits on the shore, yelling and laughing, or dancing and singing in the moonlight of clear, summer nights. She is known to swing on tree branches, waiting to entice an unsuspecting male passer-by, whom she often attacks and (perhaps inadvertently) tickles to death. The rusalka's characteristic physical attributes are her long, light-brown, blond, or green, loose hair, her blazing eyes, and her magnificent breasts. She is noted for her beautiful voice and melodious laugh. On the rare occasions when the rusalka is dressed, she wears white. In addition, some sources report that if the rusalka, and especially her hair, ever dries out, she will perish.(20)

I don't think it is as weird as you may think...it's a dream. Most dreams come from desires, fears or memories of the heart. It just means you desire what it would feel like to be a male being tickled by a woman.

There are probably certain qualities in men that you may respect or envy (more attitude, the fact that most aren't very emotional) you may not have and you may want to see what it was like to break him by experiencing it yourself..so you merely combine the two.

I don't think it means you want to be a physically be man though...

Interesting thought. I have been told (in a not nice way) that I am a bit of a cold bitch. But I started to have this dream when I was about 5. Wonder why. The best without mercy stories seem to be the ones where the man is being tickle tortured. Sure do wish I could get my hands on those new Trapped and Tickled stories.

It might be simply wanting to know what it's like to be something or someone you are not.

Perhaps you saw...

Kara,

Perhaps when you were younger than five you saw a movie about a man being kidnapped and tickled, but then forgot the imagery on a conscious level. i had seen similar imagery but i do remember precisely what it was. The scene where men had been taken prisoner by primitive female ticklers thrilled me beyond explanation. To this day, i believe that it is special when women are the ticklers.

I dream about being a guy as well...

About once a month for approximately 4 to 6 days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back