• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old AOL tickling chatroom

Beauty

Hi Lisha,
yes, I remember the old AOL Chatroom times well and liked to chat with a lady called BEAUTYUK, whose name was (and very certainly is) very much the truth ;-)

Best regards from Germany!
Gear

Aol Tickling Room

Ah yes, those were the days, when AOL was THE gateway to the rest of the tickling world. I was living in Houston at the time. Of course, as soon as I leave the scene explodes there. When I was there, until 1998, no tickling action whatsoever.

My handles were VegeRunner and Proteinone.

The AOL chatroom was my first introduction to meeting so many folks into this kink of ours. I met Proftickle there and he actually opened the door for me to meet people online. I met Max and TickleChgo. Of course I met DonnaFreak and I still email with her today. Bob Hare is a dear friend. BeautyUK, Bella, StarWolfe and BrideofDracula, Jeff, MKeemer and Lee and gosh... more people that I could ever mention or remember but I have such fond memories of those days.

I hear someone opens that room from time to time again but I haven't even tried to go back in there. TMF is my home now.

The AOL chatroom was my first introduction to meeting so many folks into this kink of ours. I met Proftickle there and he actually opened the door for me to meet people online. I met Max and TickleChgo. Of course I met DonnaFreak and I still email with her today. Bob Hare is a dear friend. BeautyUK, Bella, StarWolfe and BrideofDracula, Jeff, MKeemer and Lee and gosh... more people that I could ever mention or remember but I have such fond memories of those days.

I hear someone opens that room from time to time again but I haven't even tried to go back in there. TMF is my home now.

I used to email and IM with DonnaFreak fairly regularly, as she was more open to tickling me than most women are. I'm glad to hear she's around, and hopefully doimg well/

I was catching up on this thread, and thought I'd say hi again (I was <shock!> SmileyTkls there, too), as well as say I've seen some former members recently, like SNOWsPRITE621 and Tohvsmfun, who both send their affectionate regards to the old gang. 😉 Keep on laughing, gang! 😀

I was catching up on this thread, and thought I'd say hi again (I was <shock!> SmileyTkls there, too), as well as say I've seen some former members recently, like SNOWsPRITE621 and Tohvsmfun, who both send their affectionate regards to the old gang. 😉 Keep on laughing, gang! 😀

Damn, theres a couple familiar names. :wowzer:

Wow There used to be an Aol Chatroom

Hi Everyone,
Wow there used to be an Aol Chatroom God I wish it were still around.

It's going on my 3rd week since I chatted inside the TMF chatroom.
HDS has been trying his best to help me with my issue with any java download all have met with constant errors in trying to copy the java files needed to proceed.

Who knows maybe someday I'll be blessed with getting my java back.

I sure do miss my friends in there Tickleslave07

AOL Chatroom...

THE BEST!!!!! I do so miss it! So much better than other tickling Chat rooms I've come across.
That chat room was a blast!

Good times!

Yes, the AOL chatroom. I remember when I first found that back in '93. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't get much sleep either! LOL I used the same screenname as I do know...MrTicklee. Its great to see so many names from the past. I'm also happy to say that I have remained in contact with soo many that I met through there. It was a great beginning for me.

MrTicklee

:3poke:Hi giggles~I remember you from a few years ago too. I was DLazarusBigDaddy. It's sooooo good to see you again.

Don

Great days indeed!

Like so many others, the AOL chat was my first real online doorway to the tickling community. It was so wonderful to see and talk with that many like minded folks who shared this special passion. I went by the screen name papajb at that time.

Man those were the days. I lurked for a long time, but before the old room kinda went *poof* I was EdT97 - I remember a lot of you, some of you may remember me -

Last edited:
So funny!!

My gosh it has been years, that was way back, yes I was on there, Always with a name surrounding concrete im sure, at any rate,, wow, way to bring up some great memories! I can remnember thinking, " this is just too good to be true🙂 lol

I know there are some of you who used to chat in the old AOL room called "Tickling" under "Special Interests." I started coming in when I was about 17... first under the name Gigglecutie08 and then OceanicLovey82. Then it kind of died out...

So where are all you former AOL chatters? Speak up, and tell us what your screenname was. It'd be nice to catch up with friends I haven't talked to in awhile, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way. :smilestar

i used to go there.

when it closed down i contacted aol and asked why?
they said it was closed due to too many underage visitors, and since there was no way to keep them out of that type of chat room, it was decided to close it, due to legal issues.
so, thanks alot to all the kids that had to go and ruin it for the rest of us.

steve

I was SMYERT way back then. Aside from the occasional 'tickle mag' I found, those chats were the first time I realized that I wasn't alone in my desires.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back