• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Harmony Tickling Scene -- Eve Ellis/Andrea Neal [Rapidshare]

afogb

TMF Novice
http://rapidshare.com/files/110468292/CS_28_2.AVI.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/110468016/CS_28_2.AVI.002

The above links are to a pretty high quality .avi file of the tickling scenes from an older movie by Harmony Concepts:

http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsite/videos/c/c28/c28.htm

The tickling in this video begins about 50 seconds into the file. The last two pictures at the link above preview the scenes. There are two scenes:

In the first, Eve Ellis is tied perched on a stool while Andrea Neal tickles her. In the second, Andrea is on her knees with her hands tied above her head attached to a spreader bar.

The tickling here is not really of torture intensity, more in the line of tickling-teasing. I've always really liked this scene since (a) I'm more of a fan of tickle teasing than the torture-style that other seem to like a lot and (b) Andrea Neal at this point in her career was smoking hot and looks at her absolute best in this scene.

Just FYI, while there is nudity for the first 50 seconds of the clip, there is no nudity during the tickling (although Eve's top is pretty see through).

Thanks for all the contributions by so many people that make this forum so great.

The .001 and .002 files that download from the links should be joined by hjsplit.

afogb

I don't know what to say.
I have never seen such a great clip before.
Thank you very very very much for your contribution, afogb.
This clip is by far one of the best to have ever been posted on Tickletheater!!

The community owes you a lot, man !! 😉 😉 😉

Last edited:
When I play these videos I get a green screen and sound any help?

i hate rapidshare lol but i thank you for posting. could someone please post the second one on like megaupload or something... i dont wanna wait 70 minutes hahaha

ok i just downloaded both and put them together and i must say...

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! DEAR GOD PLEASE POST MORE HARMONY STUFF!!!

🙂 thanx again absolutely amazing.

woo this is a great clip, i like that kind of teasing tickling too,
plus the two women are very very very sexy, my preference goes to Andrea Neal nonethless 🙂

thanx

I was wondering if a kind soul could convert this to either a .wmv pt .mov file. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

How do you get these to work? Sorry if thats a stupid question, but I can't figure it out... =(

Please tell me you've got clips of Harmony Concept's Tori Sinclair doing/and receiving tickle torture!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back