• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Inuyasha Fic I wrote

LoneZero

TMF Poster
T-Story: Inuyasha
By Darkreaver/Darksoul/LoneZero36

I was cleaning out my comp and i found my deviantart ps, so i checked it out and found two stories i wrote when i was a teen at the ATF and rewrote for the new ATF then i stored them in deviantart but since I never use it anymore and i'm considering writing again not just anime fics but now other types as well i'm gonna repost it since i've never posted a story here might as well give a try ^^''

Sorry for the horror themes, a friend and I watched “The Pendulum” an old B-movie and it gave us (me) an idea for this fic once again a redone story since all mine were deleted.

Deep inside a dark and deep forest. Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango and the catlike demon Kirara are on there quest to stop Naraku’s and recovering the Shikon jewel shards.

“Are we there yet? I'm tired..” Shippo said exhausted.
“Were almost there, once we get through this forest the nearby village should just be over the hill” Phewed Miroku
“It's about time this stupid forest is pissing me off” Inuyasha said annoyed
“Oh Inuyasha just a little further” Kagome comforts Inuyasha like she always does
“Plus, the sooner we get to the village the sooner I can work on my book report” Kagome sighs.
“Book report?” Shippo ask curiously
“Yeah a book called the Pit and The Pendulum were suppose to read and write a report on it” She said with a smile
“We better hurry then” Sango chirped walking next to Kagome.
“To bad you'll never see the village” a mysterious female said evilly.
“Huh??” Sango turned around confused.

As soon as she did a huge gust of wind blows away the travelers in different parts of the forest separating the group. Inuyasha slowly climbs out of a bush confused and angry being surprised.

“What the hell?...Kagura I know that scent what was she after??” Inuyasha said to himself
“Inuyasha the girls...there missing??” Miroku yelled as she shook his head looking for them.
“What!! How!!” Inuyasha growled and looked with Miroku
“Kagura must have grabbed...them but why?? Miroku sighed giving up the search.
“She must be after the Shikon jewel shards’ Inuyasha growled at the though of losing the shards to Naraku.
“But there right here” Shippo said coming out of a nearby bush with Kirara holding Kagome’s necklace.
“The shards!” Miroku said as Shippo handed him the shards.
“What do you think she'll do to Kagome and Sango when she finds out that they don't have the shards?” Shippo asked worried.
“Well we better get there before she finds out let’s go!!” Inuyasha says dashing off jumping tree to tree.

Meanwhile Kagome slowly opens her eyes her head was pounding for a few minutes before finally subsiding. She lifted her head up and tried to look around. Her eyes were still blurry from the darkness but as she soon focused she realized she was inside an inside a small hut.

“I.... I can't move.. Where I'm I? How did I end up here? Where's Inuyasha?” She said to herself as she tried to move her limbs.
“Ooohhhh...” A familiar voice moaned lying next to her.
“Huh??” Kagome blinked as her eyes adjusted she turned her head to look who was next to her.

Sango was lying in the same position as herself which startled her.

“Sango?” Kagome asked concerned.

Kagome's eyes finally adjust to the darkness and the dim light that escaped through the windows to see Sango lying on bed on the floor next to her. Her shoulders, arms, wrist, knees and ankles are strapped with rope around the bed and bolted down on the floor. Kagome lifts her head up at to herself bound the same way.

“Awake are you??” The same women’s voice spoke who attacked them.

Kagome looks in the far side of the hut and see a lady hiding in the shadows she walks slowly towards the helpless girls lighting candles to light up the hut.

“You” Kagome glared at her captor.
“We have much to talk about” Kagura smirked at her captives.
“Like what!” Kagome shouted back with a stern but nervous look.
“Your Shikon jewel shards…Where are they?” The asked with a slight smirk as kneeled in front of the two girls.
“….my necklace must have been blown off when she attacked” Kagome said to herself as she looked away not wanting to give Kagura an answer
“You must have known I would attack so you hid them? Is that?” Kagura asked a little more sternly then before.

Kagome was about to answer when Sango finally awoke.

“Huh?? Where am I??” Sango said dizzy and disoriented.
“Sango!! Kagura as captured us” Kagome told her friend hoping Sango would do something.
“Huh?..What?....Why can’t I move?” Sango said confused as she struggled in her bonds.

Kagome just sighed as Sango realized there predicament. They both looked at Kagura with a slight glare.

“Now tell me where you hide the jewels and I’ll release you…but if you’re stubborn” Kagome said with a hint of malice in her voice.
“I also have ways of making my captives talk” She said as she reached inside her kimono.

Kagome and Sango could only watch as Kagura showed them her white feather she travels with.

“Your not going to leave us here are you??” kagome asked worried.

Kagura grins wickedly, setting the feather down next her then starts unlacing Kagome's shoes. First the left then the right.

“Hey! Stop that!” Kagome lifted her head up as she watched.

Kagura silently continues to unlace Kagome's shoes as Kagome can only slightly wiggle her feet and watch as Kagura slips off her brown school shoes. Kagome wiggles her socked cover feet and watches as Kagura pinches the tip of her socks and peel them off slowly one at a time.

“Hehehe Kagura what are you going to do to me?” Kagome ask giggling as her socks are removed and puzzled by Kagura’s actions.

Kagura watches Kagome's wiggling toes then picks up her little white feather and slowly moves it towards Kagome's bare soles.

“Oh no you wouldn’t! Please Kagura” Kagome squeaked as she wiggled her feet.
“You can prevent this, just tell me where the Shikon jewel shards are and that’s all” Kagura said as she slowly moved the feather towards Kagome’s helpless feet.
“Leave her alone!!” Sango yelled struggling in her bonds.
“Oh? Would you rather be first?” Kagura stopped right before the feather touched Kagome’s left sole and turned to look at Sango.

Kagura stands up which lets Kagome breath a sigh of relief as she watches Kagura kneel in front of Sango's helpless feet. Sango wiggles her feet madly but Kagura holding her left ankles with one hand and slowly slides sango's sandal revealing a soft wiggling barefoot.

“Why Sango I thought Kagome's feet would be softer but you seem to take better care of your feet there twice as soft” Kagura teased as she slid off Sango’s right sandal.

Kagome watched as her friend was about to be tortured, she wouldn’t dare speak out in fear of Kagura returning to her ticklish feet.
“You won't break me!! Do your worst witch!” Sango claimed struggling madly trying to pull her ankles out of Kagura’s reach.
“Oh I will” Kagura assured Sango with her claim.

Kagura grins even more wickedly as she enjoys watching Sango's helpless feet wiggle and struggle to move away. She picks up the feather slowly towards her feet.

“Kagome, when you tell me where the shards are I'll stop torturing your friend” Kagura smiled at Kagome as she waved the feather closer and closer to Sango’s feet.
“I don't have them!!” Kagome yelled and in her head screamed for Inuyasha’s help

Kagura lightly flicks the feather up and down Sango's bare right sole. Sango looks up watching and feels the soft touch of the feather’s caress. It causes her to tense up as she lays there with a silly grin on her face while Kagura giggles as Sango silly grin turns to a stream of giggles.

“Arg! It's so annoying!!” Sango yelps while giggling softly.

Kagura continues to flick the white feather up and down Sango's bare right foot while Sango shakes her head side to side trying to ignore the feathers soft teasing touches.

“Hahahahahahhahahahahaha” She giggles and laughs while Kagome watches.
“Well Kagome are you enjoying this as much as I am?” Kagura says teasing her other captive.
“Hahahahahahahaha Kagome don't tell! Hahahaha” Sango laughs trying to keep her friends sprit up.
“Your feet are moving too much hold still, for me?” Kagura continues teasing her captive while the feather runs up and down the middle of her right sole.
“Never!! Hahahhahahaha Wh-why should I? Hahahahhahahahahahaha” Sango laughs helplessly trying to tug right leg away.

Kagura continues to torment Sango's right sole flicking the feather from heel to toe then switching to the left sole from heel to the toe then the right again slowly teasing Sango with this pattern. Sango's eye widens with the new ticklish sensations and wiggles her feet more wildly trying to avoid the feathers soft touches.

“Behave Sango do I need to limit your wiggling? Kagura teases as she follows Sango’s wiggling feet with her feather.
“Sthahahahahahaophahahahaha leave my feet alone hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha” Pleads Sango as she laughs helplessly.
“All right you had your chance” Kagura stops and sets the feather down next to Sango’s feet and stands up.

Sango lays there catching her breath while watching Kagura reach into her kimono with a few pieces of twine.

“Kagome you want to watch as Sango can't move her feet as I tickle them?” Kagura giggles and holds Sango’s feet together.
“What!” Sango looks nervous as tries to wiggle her feet in Kagura’s grasp.
“No!! I want you to let us go!!” Kagome yells struggling.
‘Sorry not an option unless you decide to tell me what I seek?” Kagura stops tying Sango’s toes questioning Kagome.

Kagome turns her head away but hear Sango's giggles as the twine is being tied around her big toes. Sango lightly wiggles her toes and flexes her feet shocked at the little movement she knows has after Kagura finishes the knot.

“I think I'll tickle your toes now Sango unless Kagome feels like talking?” Kagura smiles as she grabs her feather looking at kagome who looks away again.

Kagura now dabs the feather between and under Sango's wiggling right toes starting at her big toe down to her pinky toe.

“Don't fight Sango accept the feather between your toes like a good girl” Kagura teases her captive stroking under each of Sango’s right toes.
“Hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahehehehehehehhehehe no don’t hahahaha

Kagura continues to attack with the feather, dabbing between and under Sango's helpless toes, first the right toes then the left toes now to increase Sango’s torture.

“Kago- hahahahahhahhahaha Kagome hahahahahhahahahahhahaha I-I can't take it hahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahaha no more hahahahahahahaha” Pleads Sango as she laughs and flexes her feet.
“Hold on Sango!” kagome encourages her friend
“Time to finish you off” Kagura says with a devilish smirk

Kagura saws the feather between all 10 toes making sure to slowly saw between each one while wiggling her long red fingernails raking them across Sango's trapped soles. Sango twitches her soles and madly tries to wiggle her toes away even trying to grab the feather with her toes but the feather tickles too much and it leaves her hysteric and thrashing her body and shaking her head violently.

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHA KAGOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KAGOME HAS THE SHARDS HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” Sango gives in and pleads with Kagura.

“I know she does, she's being so stubborn don't you agree?” Kagura ask as she torments Sango’s feet.

“ HAHAHAHAHHA YES! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE HAHHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHA KAGOME HAHAHAHHAHAHA KAGOME HELP HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA” Sango continues her pleas.

After over ten minuets of the torture, Sango blacks out. Kagura unties Sango and ties Sango's hands behind her back, tying her arms together and her ankles. She puts a gag across her mouth and leaves Sango in the corner.

“Why are you tying her up again for she was trapped the other way” Kagome ask Kagura.
“I'm done with her I don't want to have her get in the way of your torture” Kagura says with a grin.

Kagura walks then kneels down in front of Kagome's helpless feet and starts wrapping the twine around Kagome's big toes

“Please Kagura I don't have the shards...” Kagome pleads giggling as the twine is wrapped around her toes
I know, you carry them around your neck” Kagura tells her finishing the knot.
“Then why are you torturing us??” Kagome shouts confused.
“For making my life hell, you have no idea what Naraku does when I fail” She shouts back angrily.

Kagome burst into streams of laughter once she feels Kagura's long nails rake up and down her helpless soles.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHA INUYASHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAA INUYASHA HELP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA” Kagome laughs and pleads for help.

Sango stirs a bit while Kagura digs her fingers into Kagome's arches and soles.

“PLEASE NO MORE!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA THE SHARDS AHAHAHHAHHAHA THE SHARDS FELL OFF HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA INUYASHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHA MUST HAVE THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kagome laughs and gives in.

Kagura laughs to herself as she picks up her feather and saws between Kagome's toes slowly sawing each toe while raking her nails across both soles one at a time.

“KAGURA PLEASE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHHAHAHA I DON'T HAVE THE SHARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MERCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA” Kagome continues to plead with her captor.

“Now that I feel better I got something special for you” Kagura snickers evilly.

Kagura goes to the corner and picks up a small brown cup with a paint brush inside.

“Wha-what are you going to do to me? Kagome ask nervously

Kagura lifts up Kagome's shirt revealing a soft smooth tummy.

“My what a lovely tummy” Kagura teases while a light blush sweeps Kagome’s cheeks.

Using her long nails she digs her nails down kagome's navel and tummy.

“Hahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahaha” Kagome laughed and could wiggle in her bonds.

Kagura stops and picks up the paint brush and begins to paint dotted lines across her tummy.

“Hahahhahaha Kagura hahahah please no more tickling hahahahahhaa” Kagome laugh and pleads.
“Have you looked up? Kagura asked evilly.

Kagome looks up and her eyes widen at the sight.

“It's a Pendulum just like in that book in English class” Kagome says to herself her eyes fixed on the blade
“When this candle burns through this rope it will unlock the Pendulum and it will swing back and forth

Kagura swings her feather back and forth slowly as Kagome watches her head moving with the feather till the tip of the feather drags across Kagome’s exposed tummy tracing the red dotted line.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahha” Kagome laughs shaking her head.
“Till you’re in two pieces but unlike this it won't tickle” Kagura says evilly as she continues to swipe the feather across the dotted line on Kagome’s stomach.
“No!! You can't leave me hahahahhahaha please Kagura hahahahahahaha

Kagura then with same cloth she gagged Sango with gags Kagome as well.

“I'm going to get the shards from your boyfriend now” Kagura says as she lights the candle and walks away laughing.

“MMHP!” is all Kagome can say as she struggles in the bonds.

Meanwhile outside the hut Kagura conjures a spell.

“This is the same barrier that hides Naraku's castle Inuyasha and the rest will walk right past it hehehehe poor Sango she'll watch her friends pass by then watch kagome's last breath hahahahahha” Kagura says to herself as she flies away on her feather and waits for her chance to strike.

Meanwhile Sango opens her eyes and looks at Kagome struggle she looks at the candle burning away at the rope.

“MMMHP!!” tries to talk but the cloth around her lips stop that.

Sango struggles but can't free her hands from behind her back she kicks her feet in the air but the ropes just won't budge.

“What I’m I going to do? Sango can't free herself and the ropes burning the rope too fast” She gasps in her gag as she talks to herself.
“Oh my gosh the blade” She once talks to herself as her eyes go wide.

Kagome struggles wildly as the rope snaps and the pendulum swings back and forth

“Inuyasha help me!” Kagome muffles in her gag while Sango helplessly watches.

Meanwhile the guys are close to the hut but outside the hut is protected with the same invisible barrier that keeps Naraku’s castle hidden from view.

“Kagome! Sango!!” Miroku yells as he searches for the girls.
“Hey! Kagome, Sango!!” Inuyasha yells with Miroku.
“Kagome, Sango!!” Shippo joined in the most worried of the three
“Where can they be?” Miroku says frustrated.
“There scent stops here...” Inuyasha growls angrily.

Sango peeks out the window and see Miroku staring at her.

“MMPHH!!” Sango Screams into her gag trying to get Miroku’s attention.
“Does Sango see someone??” Kagome as herself, her eyes fixed on the pendulum

The blade swings closer and closer slowly reaching Kagome helpless stomach.

“There not here let’s keep looking?” Miroku says with a sigh.
“Something doesn't seem right?” Inuyasha says as he looks around.

Sango mmphs continues trying to get there attention she can't believe they can't see her, there looking right at her

”what’s wrong with them??” They Can’t they see me? Unless!!” Sango says to herself as she mmph’s loudly.
“Oh no...Kagura may of left a barrier around us they can't see us!! Oh Inuyasha I'm here!!” she tells herself as she mmph’s as well.
“I think I hear something?” Inuyasha says his ear’s twitching.

Sango crawls around the room as the pendulum swings closer to kagome with her toes she launches the paint bowl out the window right in front of Inuyasha and Miroku.

“What’s wrong can't find your girlfriends?” Kagura teases as she lands in front of the guys and in front of the paint on the grass.
“You!! Where is Kagome!!?” Inuyasha yells angrily
“And Sango” Miroku says holding his wrist for a wind tunnel.
“Kagome maybe will be sliced in two if you don’t hand over the shards
“We have no choice” Miroku says sounding defeating.
“Here!” Shippo says as throws the shards right at Kagura the bottle necklace is about to touch her hands.
“I got them!! I finally got them!!” Kagura says excited
“Now!!” Yells Inuyasha
Miroku: Wind Tunnle!!

The monk opens his wind tunnel and sucks the shards back before they get sucked in he quickly closes the tunnel and Shippo grabs the shards

“Got them!” Shippo jumps and takes the shards back.
“Wind Scar!!” Inuyasha yells

His sword slices down as the wind scar stuns Kagura which blows into her own barrier and the hut is soon revealed.

“Sango!!” Miroku yells looking right at her.
“MMMPHH!!” Sango yells to get his attention.

Inuyasha leaps through the window and just when the blade is about to slice Kagome Inuyasha slices away the blade. Kagome slowly opens her eyes. Inuyasha unties Kagome and Miroku unties Sango, once untied they quickly put there shoes and sandals back on and face Kagura.

“Now for you” Sango growls holding her weapon.
“Will make you pay for what you've done to us!!” Kagome holds her bow aiming an arrow at her.

Kagura's eyes widen and quickly hopes aboard her feather flies off into the wind.

“Darn she got away...” Kagome sighs lowering her bow.
“I swear I'll get her” Sango glares watching her fly away.

The travelers continue there journey and finally reach the village.

“With first hand experience I can finish my book report at least” Kagome said happily.

Meanwhile Kagura flies back to Naraku's Castle.

“Darn...I was so close...Naraku will punish me...it's why I do have sandals” Kagura says worried about returning to the castle.

Kagome returns home to finish her book report meanwhile…..

“Hahahahaha please hahahahahaha I’m sorry! Hahahahaha” Kagura’s laughter fills the castle as Naruku tickles her feet.
“You failed me again, didn’t you?” Naruku ask Kagura.

Kagura is frozen still from one of his spells and can only sit next to him as he tortures her soles that rest on his lap

“Hahahahahaha they tricked me though! Hahahahaha I won’t fail again please! hahahahahahahahah” She screams in laughter which fills his castle.

The End

awesome tale I always thought Kagura's feather should be put to more practical uses 😛.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back