• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old mainstream find, New mutants, f/m

player 01

TMF Expert
Found out about this on a comic book forum, just thought i'd check it out and share it with all you guys, because i love you so.

Attachments

• New Mutants Annual 3-04.jpg
    New Mutants Annual 3-04.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 1,461
'Lers popping through dimensional warps to tickle one's ribs...that can be bothersome! lol

OK, the comic geek in me has to point out a few things.

First, how can anyone be tickled thru chainmail bodyarmor? That is a pretty impressive feat in and of itself.

Second, Chris Claremont should NEVER be allowed to write dialog for the Avengers! "Oh crumbs."??? The Black Knight acts and talks totally out of character here. He seems like one of Claremonts X-Men. Yeesh.

OK, rant over. 😛issed

OSecond, Chris Claremont should NEVER be allowed to write dialog for the Avengers! "Oh crumbs."??? The Black Knight acts and talks totally out of character here. He seems like one of Claremonts X-Men. Yeesh.

Well, I can give a bit of info here, as I have that issue of "New Mutants".

What is happening is a training session for the New Mutants in the X-Men's danger room.

When the New Mutants saw the Avengers appear, they claimed they were outclassed. The controls of the Danger Room were reset, and the Avengers were turned into "Teen Avengers".

That's why they are acting and talking out of character.

Well, I can give a bit of info here, as I have that issue of "New Mutants".

What is happening is a training session for the New Mutants in the X-Men's danger room.

When the New Mutants saw the Avengers appear, they claimed they were outclassed. The controls of the Danger Room were reset, and the Avengers were turned into "Teen Avengers".

That's why they are acting and talking out of character.

Ah. Well, I guess I can give some slack then, but still, too out of character. Claremont was a one trick pony...X-titles.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back