• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Older stuff I did m/f

ftmench

TMF Master
Abducted for interogation.

Attachments

• BlackM2.jpg
    BlackM2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 943
  • BlackM3.jpg
    BlackM3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,139
  • brush3.jpg
    brush3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,153
  • brush4.jpg
    brush4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 743
  • fork4.jpg
    fork4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 843
More older stuff

More.

Attachments

• fork5.jpg
    fork5.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 708
  • fork6.jpg
    fork6.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 848
I would love to see amature pics like I put up. It appears bs gets comments.

On the contrary they are cool and the 'real' thing. Yes big (and sadly some small) producers usually get good looking girls, often models, which are however only mildly ticklish; or they don't really tickle them. And the whole thing is acted, scripted and directed 🙂, so even if there are 'genuine' reactions, it's hard to tell them from the faked ones. Come to think of it, why shouldn't they, since most people don't even appreciate good amateur work properly. (I haven't even begun to address the 'stellar' comments that some FM, Calstar, Prestige etc. videos get.)
Me, I would take 'real' tickling any day over show and sex display, but many prefer quantity and a nice wrap on it to quality and truthfulness. Also, it must be said that generally most praise goes to video clips. By the way, do you happen to have any clips of the scene ? 🙂 Anyway, good work.

Good shots, I like the idea of a blindfold because it makes the lee more ticklish.

Thanks...I wish I had a video of that myself. (camcorder stolen at the time)
She was really tortured.
D

I always loved her pics. Did you ever have her barefoot in public or foottickled by another woman in public? I seem to remember in an earlier post you alluded to an activity of that nature happening at one time. I love her pics though, beautiful woman and sexy feet.

That was my 2nd wife..she got hot being tied and tortured. Alas she had issues and left.

Wasn't there also one where she gets a hot foot? I think I recall seeing one.

Great work! Thanks for posting.

really nice pics!

I had a girlfriend once who enjoyed being tied up and tortured/dominated too. She allowed me to tickle her very beautiful, ticklish feet, but she didn't like it at all. You were lucky to have found a mate who became excited while being tickled. Unfortunately that isn't all there is to making a relationship work, (*sigh*) and sometimes things just don't work out.

Anyway, you have some nice photos to remember the good times by.

:camera: Any pics of her soles clad in tan stockings?

Last edited:
What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back