• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia is fully tied down and then tickled in the stocks! (m/f)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
The best thing about tickling Olivia is watching her toes.

When you really start getting to her, her toes spread W-I-D-E apart, first like they're trying to get away, and then like they're trying to wave for help. That's when she starts thrashing back and forth on the bed, but in this case, it's not going to help her much, since for the big finale, her hands are shackled over her head to the headboard, and she can only toss her hips back and forth--but her feet aren't going anywhere! Which is why, for the final clip, I start out with the motorized hairbrush, then two of the evil little beard trimmer motors (which almost have her scream with laughter!), then a little of the flosser between her toes before a good dual hairbrush scrubbing across her soles has her bucking wildly!

This is nine minutes of tickling where you can see all of her; her lovely olive skin (she's Irish-Italian), her big wide smile and her slim figure in the little black sundress as she's shimmying around on the bed laughing! I hope to have her back again sometime in mid-summer for some more tickle torment, but for now, this is the last hurrah of Olivia and her wildly wiggling toes and breathless laughter!

Check it out!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back