• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG Silver Cherry!!!

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
Finally a rack tickling clip /f where the picture is actually clear. And the really neat thing is, I think he crafted the rack himself out of ordinary material. Probably cost like 200 tops.

The clip features a really hot short chick in a bathing suit. Shoe removal and some really nice laughter. It is UB and foot tickling from two different angles.

The really great thing about a rack is it keeps the lee from being able to do much more than just laugh and wiggle their feet. If you're into total bondage that is.

I've attached a 6 sec. preview and you can remove it if it's against the terms of service, but I thought everyone should hear how wonderful this clip is.

Attachments

• stretched on a tickle rack.gif
    stretched on a tickle rack.gif
    927.5 KB · Views: 773
  • Stretched_and_Tickle_Tortured 003_0001.jpg
    Stretched_and_Tickle_Tortured 003_0001.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 907
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! He's done some fine, fine work utilizing massage-tables as racks, too. There's one that kicks off Silvercherry's Into the Realm of Tickle Torture DVD that falls squarely into legendary status.

I love the restraints he uses in this clip. Most of his restraining is with the velcro type stuff. These restraints look more scure. I love the video. It's the best he's had. If he could use these types of restraints in all the other movies he made, I would buy more from them.

Silvercherry DVDs

I have all of them....and highly recommend them. He's got a great site:super_hap

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back