• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! - The Best Tickling Clip In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hi everybody,

Now that I have your attention 🙂

Do yourself a favor this Holiday weekend. Check out this free, 60-second sample. We are sooo happy with it.

And if you like what you see, please visit our clip store to see SEVEN (7) awesome, new DANIELLE Tickling clips.

There honestly isn't a clunker in the bunch.

Go here now: http://www.clips4sale.com/8086

You can also access the clips through our website at: http://www.ticklechallenge.com/main.html

The clips are:

PLASTIC WRAP TICKLE CHALLENGE (Standing)
PRETZEL TICKLE CHALLENGE
FOOT UP” BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE
KNEELING BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE
TIPPIE TOE TICKLE CHALLENGE
PLASTIC WRAP TICKLE CHALLENGE (Laying)
BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE

Have a great weekend,

Chris

:shock:

Attachments

since stacy lynn your site has sucked.. and now since you made your thread titled this im not buying another clip... i hope your business fails

You are delusional...

Best tickling clip in the world? Have you seen any other tickling clips? I can't believe a rational person would make such a statement about that clip. Draw your own conclusions...

Its a nice clip, don't get me wrong. Its just that I've seen better. I know you've got good stuff, now lets see it.

You are slipping, doc. You started off well and it looked like you were among the best out there today, but in the past few months you've gone downhill. Maybe you should step back and reassess the situation.

And Staci was alright... bad boob job and all... but I liked Bobbi most of all.

The Best Clip in the World topic title was a joke, for those who seemed to miss that.

But yeah, this gimmick has been stale for awhile. Something needs to be changed.

I didn't look at the clip after reading the comments.

On a more positive note, what is the best clip in the world?

For me, personally, most by Calstar are just superb. I spent way too much $$$s there today actually. But my favourite clip is called innertk.wmv and I found it on extremetickling.com years ago. It still turns me on when I watch it, especially when the ticklers are holding the victims legs apart and one coos "Now she can't moooove.." Wow.

The clip is here somewhere. I'll go off and try to fnd a link to it.

R

My favorite clips of all time were the TickleSlaves, though it was mostly the bondage table I liked most of all, very unique and now wasted in the possession of Tickle Paradise. I liked the Mistress Diva/Lucky clip from Bleu Fetish even more than that, mostly because Mistress Diva was the best tickler I'd ever seen in my life... but that still doesn't make them the best in the world or anything. It's actually hard to find a really, really good clip. I like this guys stay still and silent challenges, but that's because he's the only one that does them. He should capitolize on his assets and stop throwing away good opportunities by making an ass of himself here.

Don't forget about the boy who cried wolf. We had another clown around here a while back using these sort of manipulative tactics to draw attention to him / her self. "You Gotta See This!" Just to turn around and ask a lame question of anyone who fell into the trap. I just started ignoring all threads started by them. Now I don't see any posts by them at all.

You are slipping, doc. You started off well and it looked like you were among the best out there today, but in the past few months you've gone downhill.

thats the SAME damn thing that happens to EVERYONE now days that start out. i yet to see one keep up the good work these days. then when you call em on it, they either straight up ignore you, or get the attitude like they're the number one hollywood film director. i know if i ever started a vid company, i would be the one who never sells out or gets el lamo..for sure.

if it ever came down to where i was makin lame shit, id just quit and be remembered as a good vid maker. but sadly, im not opening a vid company (at this point in time anyhow..been toyin with the thought for a few yrs now..may happen one day).

Looking for forgiveness 🙂

Hi all,

Wow. I thought I'd get a response, but this is ridiculous!

My bad. I'll never use a catchy title again. Only one poster got the fact that I was trying to be funny.

I am humbled and won't do it again.

But, to defend my self for 2 seconds, I'm spending quite a bit of money making clips and then giving away lots of free samples. Doesn't that entitle me to have a tiny bit of fun?

It seems like there's some bitterness out there. Who knew?

Anyway. I learned my lesson.

Take care,

Chris

:shock:

P.S. I still like this clip - a lot!

YOU ARE THE WORST... you cant even apologize sincerly...
"ill never use a catchy title again"... you can use a catchy title all you want... why dont u just admit that you used a misleading title... loser
and as far as your defending yourself... "I'm spending quite a bit of money making clips and then giving away lots of free samples".. no that doesnt give you the right to have a "tiny bit of fun" because the samples you give suck and aren't worth my time... and act like you are spending money and giving the samples out to be nice when you obviously do it to make money... jerk your site is awful

I couldnt find the clip I was talkikng about. Yes the ticklechallenge is pretty good.

R

that was definitely a good one because it DID have a hottie getting tickled naked. but, i prefer nylon/sock tickling. still good though, i think the foot flexing and fidgeting made up for it.

People of Ze world, RELAX!

Somebody needs to Lighten Up a bit.

Go get laid. Sign up for an anger management class. Something.

:rant:

YOU ARE THE WORST... you cant even apologize sincerly...
"ill never use a catchy title again"... you can use a catchy title all you want... why dont u just admit that you used a misleading title... loser
and as far as your defending yourself... "I'm spending quite a bit of money making clips and then giving away lots of free samples".. no that doesnt give you the right to have a "tiny bit of fun" because the samples you give suck and aren't worth my time... and act like you are spending money and giving the samples out to be nice when you obviously do it to make money... jerk your site is awful

ok!>

well i can understand that people are a little annoyed by the fact you used this as your title, but i dont understand why it's neccesairy to act a fool and bring down the ticklechallenge.

the best clip or not the best clip, doesnt really matter. it was just a bit of fun.

second of all, i think ticklechallenge has made a few quite good videos,, stacy lynn and i personally liked saphire alot,, (is it possible to get old samples of them somewhere on the 'new' site... i can't manage to load old samples)

anyways keep doing what your doing,,, everyone act a fool but next weak their watchin your clips again 🙂

regards,

hawaiii

I wish I could keep my mouth shut about this, and despite I might have a hell of alot of criticism for what I'm about to say, I must state my oppinion.

What has happened to tickletheater? This used to be a community, where we gave each other constructive criticism, not a mouth full of abuse and hatred...

Even I could see he was just messing about. And if he wasnt, who is to say what the "Best clip in the world" truly is? It is all down to individual tastes and oppinions...If he thinks that this is the truly best clip of all time, is there any need to be so harsh?

And someone hopes his business fails? All because of a joke? It truly sickens me.

The comments on this post have seriously upset me, this community is dying. Atleast "Nevordan" gave some constructive criticism.

Now I await the criticism....:|

Animal286 is right: the remark about hoping his business fails was excessive. While constructive criticism is welcome here, personal attacks and abusive remarks are not. Please report posts that are excessively rude or disruptive so the staff can take action before an unpleasant situation develops.

Thank you friends

Thanks to the nice folks that thought this was getting too harsh. I agree.

I don't have any hatred in my soul and I don't understand people that do.

I'm not gonna post any more replies to this thread so it could finally go away.

The Greatest clip in the world?

The Greatest Story ever told?

The Greatest Show on earth?

It's all relative. It's all in good fun. It's all showbiz.

Now back to work.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back