• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the verge of going to my first munch, some stupid **** decided to run a stop sign.

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
My car is totaled as I ran into the bitch. The police ruled it as her fault because she should have looked. She had 3 or 4 kids with her, 2 of them had to be taken to the ER. I'm alright. Headbutted the steering wheel pretty hard and my right wrist is fucked up (sore) but I haven't been to the ER yet.

I deliver for Domino's and they said the only reason they aren't firing me is because they can't afford to. Nobody even asked if I was okay, so that's nice. I'd be at work, but, I deliver. Kinda need a car for that. The process for a rental concludes tomorrow as I can probably get one. As far as owning one, I won't know until Tuesday what the insurance company has to say about it.

But guess what my dumbass did after that accident? I continued with my evening as planned and got myself a new PC. Bear with me for a few seconds and I will post a picture I took of my totaled car.

I would definitely go to the ER or a doctor asap. Something might be wrong you don't suspect.

I plan on going tomorrow during the day. My dog isn't doing too well so I'm trying to be there for him. Me I'll take care of when everything else is settled.

Your rental, lost wages, and medical expenses should all be covered by the woman's insurance. If she can afford to have kids, she should have the insurance to pay your expenses. Get on this right away. And you should see if any other businesses are looking for a delivery driver. No boss should be so fucking apathetic, it's no wonder he's low on employees.

Was she on the phone at the time?

Sorry to hear this happened, man. Take advantage of the medical situation as soon as you physically can (while her insurance company is still paying attention to you!). You don't wanna waive it, and then find out you ended up injuring your hand more seriously than previously thought.

Did the insurance company already total your vehicle? They might try to fix it. Depending on the company, they may have their own appraisers, or they may have you go to a dealership body shop to evaluate the damage. As far as the rental, I know that if it's Enterprise, they can meet you with the car (which will probably be a VW Beetle.) at the body shop if you can't get there.

Dag, yo. That's some shit. Make sure to take care of yourself.

Your rental, lost wages, and medical expenses should all be covered by the woman's insurance. If she can afford to have kids, she should have the insurance to pay your expenses. Get on this right away. And you should see if any other businesses are looking for a delivery driver. No boss should be so fucking apathetic, it's no wonder he's low on employees.

Agreed. Contact a lawyer ASAP. Remove any references to how you're feeling and emphasize any aches and pains you're having. Always tell them you feel worse than you really do. Get everything paid for and take her to court for lost wages, mental instability, inability to sleep, loss of appetite and sexual desire, humiliation and anything else you can think of. This might be your only chance to get anything out of this situation.

mental instability, inability to sleep, loss of appetite and sexual desire, humiliation and anything else you can think of. This might be your only chance to get anything out of this situation.

This I disagree with. Get what she owes you, don't become the stereotypical sue-happy American just because an opportunity presented itself. This woman is not your enemy to be trampled over. She's a person who made a mistake and needs to have her insurance cover your losses.

Hey man, this shit could've been really bad... I too am glad you're still in one piece.

Sucks. Sorry it happened, dude.

I'm not going to trample all over the stupid **** just because I can. Mainly because it takes too much effort and I'm pretty sure I can make the money faster. But I am going to go get checked out today. First things first, I have to have some kind of car so I'm going to drive my GF's to the pick up place and hopefully get something there that runs.

Then dog, then me. Thanks everybody 🙂.

Agreed. Contact a lawyer ASAP. Remove any references to how you're feeling and emphasize any aches and pains you're having. Always tell them you feel worse than you really do. Get everything paid for and take her to court for lost wages, mental instability, inability to sleep, loss of appetite and sexual desire, humiliation and anything else you can think of. This might be your only chance to get anything out of this situation.

While we're at it, why don't we have her lynched, too?

I know how you feel Leo. I used to run into people all the time when I lived in Cincinnati. The silver lining is Thank God for Dominos! You still have a job.

Holy crap. It was an accident, unfortunate yes, but still an accident. We don't know the full story. Maybe she didn't see the stop sign, etc.? To "sue" her for everything she has is a bit over the top, no?

Accidents suck. Period. I just hope everyone will be ok.

Oh and Maniac? I had worse damage to MY car when a man ran a stop sign and slammed into me.

Bad drivers consist of both sexes. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty pleased with today as I made arrangements to get a Nissan Sentra that my insurance will cover for a while. I am under the impression that I will want to keep it, so I'm going to look into all of the options for that come Monday when everything is open and functioning 100% of the way.

As far as she goes, fuck her. She was crossing the street, the middle of the fucking street, the busiest street in the fucking suburb I live in. So if she didn't see it, good for her. But having enough common sense not to cross a busy ass road in the middle of rush hour without stopping is not too much to ask. I'm not going to sue her for every penny she has, hell, I didn't and won't talk to the stupid ****. My insurance is taking care of all of that for me. I'll go to the ER sometime or another, I'm just honestly trying to enjoy my new PC right now and relax. It's been a hectic Friday and early Saturday and I'm taking a time out right now.

I also made an apointment for my dog for Tuesday. He is doing a little better, so hopefully that keeps up. Work has been more understanding today and I plan on coming back in Monday when (hopefully) my wrist is up to it.

You know, it's funny. Everybody says I'm always morbid and pissed at the world but I am holding my head high and taking care of this shit rather quickly and optimistically. Let the haters hate, yeah?

I know that this is the calm before the storm of trying to find a car to own that I can afford, but from what I understand so far the Sentra that I will be renting may be affordable. And depending on credit, luck, and a little bit of good old sarcasm, things will be okay.

Uncool man! Sorry to hear about that. Glad you are okay though! Sorry about your car. Hope those kids are okay too! I'll be praying for you man! Oh, and as for suing her, as long as she pays for everything (or her insurance does, rather) you should be okay. Some of us are far more litigious than others, but don't sue just because you can. Mainly because 2 of her kids are in the hospital; she has enough problems as it is.

Hope you and your sister come out alright!

Two things 1. I'm glad you're not seriously hurt

2. They let employees have long hair at Dominoes now?

Jeez. I'm glad you're not seriously hurt. Car took it pretty hard. Hope things get better for ya.

As difficult as it was for my sophomoric mind to get past the words '****' & 'munch' in the thread title , I somehow managed.

Glad yer alright , Leo. Coulda been a lot worse.

This is why people need to pay attention to their driving. If that happened more,there would be less wrecks.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back