• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the waves

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Colors by Will Georges

I've actually been sitting on this one for quite a long time, looking for the right 'timing'. But I suppose, hey, it's summer, it's hot and humid, hopefully people are hitting the beaches...

...and Marina is VERY MUCH a swimmer/beach gal and into surfing, so I figure a pic of her catching some waves is appropriate now. Just a hot girl and her surfboard amidst the cool waves.

Hopefully you enjoy both this pic of Marina and your summer. ^^

What refreshing fun during this current summer scorcher! Watching a lovely, lithe, emerald-tressed bronzed beauty enjoying the icy sting of salt spray... nothing better, except maybe being there in person! That cresting curl looks so inviting! Beautifully rendered ocean surge, delightfully sea-green transparent and frothy! A triumphant recreational delight!

LBH:
First off, thanks very much from both of us on the wonderfully worded response. ^^ I have to agree with you though...although I really love how 'hot' Marina looks amidst this scene, the colors that WG used for the waves and water look sooooooo refreshing. I'd definitely like to be in her place, after how humid this summer has been (and it's not even August yet). 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back