• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Once is never enough!

JPie1

Verified
Is it just me or is getting involved in tickling just like eating potato chips, you can't have just one!!

You see after many years of fantasizing about tickling and being tickled over the last year I have had a few real experiences. Now I wait for each opportunity for an encounter like its black tie affair. I am finally going to my 1st gathering after many years in the community. I have already begun quite an effort to buff every inch of my ticklish areas (that doesn't leave much area unbuffed!). I feel like a kid in the middle of candyland. Oh and my fingers are ready to do some exploring to a few willing ticklish bodies!

JPie

Ummmmmmm.........most gatherings are only once or twice a year. I know that BOTH the west coast and midwest have held gatherings in the past year. You guys might want to watch the gatherings section. 😉

As for CAT... We're ready and raring to go....even if we ARE getting set to move. lol Looking forward to seeing everyone and having some fun!

Ann

I know exactly what you mean JPie!

"I feel like a kid in the middle of candyland".

I have been to quite a few NEST's and each time it comes around the month leading up to NEST can't end quick enough.

I am feeling the same way with CAT. My fingers are just itching to tickle someone!! I felt sorry for the guy on Aisle 13(kidding) 😉

The onset of a gathering just builds with anticipation...kind of like the way you might feel about Christmas morning as a kid.

Anyway, it will be great to meet everyone at CAT!

It only takes a couple of folks to get things started. We just let folks know we were interested in hosting here and they came out of the woodwork. You might want to try that yourself. Ya never know!

Ann

Hi, JPie!
Pleasure to meet you...my name's Christopher. I'd like you to know that I do look forward to meeting you at CAT...
along with everyone else. I can't wait!
😛

Will those who see this and have been cleared to come to CAT PLEASE PM/e-mail/call/whatever me with when you are arriving...Friday or Saturday. I've gotten no responses to my e-mail. So, I'm going to assume (unless I hear otherwise) that all will be arriving on Sat. to meet at the hotel by noon sharp.

So, that leaves you on your own on Friday night unless I hear form you. If you ARE arriving Friday, I need to know when so we can connect. We'd still like to do dinner, etc. with anyone who may come in early. Give a yell!

Ann

Tommy, Milagros and Knox,

It will be my pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to it. Oh and my fingers are ready for any or all who like to be tickled by a female!! LOL I don't have long nails but nails sufficient enough to be wicked!!! :devil: 😀

JPie1 said:
Tommy, Milagros and Knox,

It will be my pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to it. Oh and my fingers are ready for any or all who like to be tickled by a female!! LOL I don't have long nails but nails sufficient enough to be wicked!!! :devil: 😀

I am trembling in anticipation, with some fear. 😀

Congratulations Judy on finally getting to experience some real-live tickling this year. I’m sure everyone here would readily agree that “once is NEVER enough” – nor should it be. I hope you don’t REALLY think that this wonderful fascination we all have for tickling and/or being tickled is something that needs to be satisfied once and for all and then stopped.

I’m looking forward to meeting you (all of you) at CAT – it’ll be my first gathering also. And I FOR SURE would enjoy getting tickled by a female!!

Jim

ShiningIce said:
The West Coast Gatherings seem to be dying. 🙁

We hope to be having our 2cd Gathering in Dallas maybe during Jan/Feb of next year. I am just now getting into motion on it.

The West Coast Gatherings seem to be dying.

Coinsider yourself lucky. I don't think they've had anything of the sort here in Australia (not that I would feel comfortable going to one right now)... whats more, on a past survey there was apparently about 70 of us here in Australia... but I've only seen 2 others posting around.

So for me at least, I'll have to be content with my friends that are definately kingsolmaniacs (was that the word) even though I don't think they would come here. Still, its another month till I see them all again... its way too long.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back