• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One lost (alien/F) one semi-new (bugs/F)

bumtickler2000

TMF Novice
Hey everybody. I posted a new cartoon right before "the incident" (I'm still pulling for us to talk about it in cryptic whispers so anyone new to the forum feels like they're in an episode of Lost) and it got wiped out so I just wanted to repost it. I also posted a new one to the "scenes of desperation" thread so I thought I'd toss that one in here as well.

Hopefully I'll have something truly new to post soon!

Am I wrong or the 2nd is inspired by Iron Maiden's Eddie on the Powerslave era?
Good stuff

The incident, caused by, theserver who must not be named...

Anything of thecaliber of the bug picture is much appreciated.

Nah, they're cool without shading and ink too. It doesn't bother me.

Now I'm suddenly wondering something strange... Would that alien be ticklish? I don't know but... maybe it would be cool to see some sort of a revenge action... prisoners escaped and all jumping the alien. *grin*

The one with the mummy is ... eew... I know they are probably regular bugs coming from outside or something, but somehow I can't drop the thought of that they have been feasting on the corpse there behind the 'wall', like some sort of maggots or so... that's the direction they're coming from after all. That's icky...

true, it does remind me of Powerslave for some reason!

Rime of the Ancient tickler ^^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back