• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One m/ticklee's pleasure.....

Blackstar216

TMF Expert
....is another non-ticklephile's marital hell.

I was perusing through a few things and stumbled across a yahoo site for men who have been or are abused by their wives. Well...here's one man's story. Now...for most male ticklees, this scenario is a DREAM. I know I probably wouldn't mind if it was playful. But not as a controlling mechanism. Anyway, here it is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am a little white man (5-5 145) who is married to a bigger
black woman (5-8 160). To make a long story short, she is stronger
than me and likes to show it by physically humiliating me. For
example, the other night we went to bed early around 9:00. She told me
that we were going to her Mother's house this comming Sunday. I told her that I am going to the local sports bar to watch the football
games with my friend. One thing led to another and we argued about
it.
She started wrestling with me, and when she got me on my back
she pulled my arms over my head and pinned my wrists down with her
knees. I was helpless and humiliated cause not only couldnt I
move but she was sitting real high up on me in her underwear. She
then taunted me and told me that she was going to call my friend and hold
the phone for me and I will tell him that I cant go on Sunday.
When I refused she started to tickle torture me!! Yes, tickle
torture me like a little child! I was humiliated. Having my face sat on
by my wife in her underwear, pinning me helpless and tickling me till
i agreed to everything she wanted. This was one of a few
instances that something like this happened. What should i do? Divorce
is out of the question. Please help!

Divorce is out of the question cause of financial reasons. If I go
to a councleor, it would be really humiliating thelling him that my
wife likes to pin me down and tickle torture me. I have been told
to just push her off but if you have never been pinned by her like i
have then you don't realize how impossible that is. I cant even
move let alone push her off. The whole situation is really
embarrassing especially because people will think I am such a wimp
cause a woman can easily pin me down and have me squealing like a
child. Thanks for your help."

Even though this is the typical male lee's wet dream, this man is obviously not into tickling...and frankly, his wife is truly disrespecting him...this could be seen as borderline abuse. I don't know...if it's bothering this guy enough that the "D" word has even crossed his mind, they need to talk about it or go to marital therapy. This isn't right--some people just truly don't enjoy being tickled and find it to be a severe form of torture. I actually feel terrible for the poor little guy...

Being humiliated is terrible indeed. Being humiliated in THAT way was like un-manning him.

Mind you, I'm not saying women deserve or are accostumed to humiliation. But strenght is - in common mind - a manly characteristic. Being stripped of it by the very woman you loved and chose to marry, must be terrible... And what's worse, it's the whole nature of humiliation! He has no scars, no bruises, it's even "laughable" he could be forced into doing something by tickling alone.

Just out of justice sense, it would be nice to turn tables on her... too bad this was a real abuse case and not some tk fiction.

Reg's!

being abused period is Wrong i think. weather your abusing your wife or the wife is abusing the husband or even in a case of gay/gay and lesbian/lesbian relationships it is still Wrong no matter how you look at it.

Are you commenting on my post? 🙂

I'm not saying abuse can be granted leniency in some circumstances.

I'm just saying "how" it was wrong.

For this man the worst wasn't just being bossed around by his wife, but being pushed because he was weaker.

And let's face it: with all due tact, being weaker than a woman isn't nice for a man, especially for a man with an average mindset and education.

This of course might make us think about perceived traditional roles.

If the tickle-torture victim had been a woman, maybe I wouldn't have commented on it.

What about you, guys?

Reg's.

I oppose ALL partner abuse, regardless of who is doing what to whom.

I am blessed with a "subby hubby" who LOVES to be held down and tickled by me, but we are mature, consenting adults who share this way of expressing our love. Forcing it on anyone against their will, however, is (rightfully) a crime, similar to "marital rape." 🙁

The thing I want to know is this. If this guy wanted to be descreet about these tickling episodes, yet really wanted out badly, how could he do so?

Could any of you feel comfortable standing in a courtroom talking about how you were tickled? It's not quite the same thing as a Liza Manelli beating. And not too many people even think that tickling can be a form of torture other than in a playful way.
Not only that, but the way major news networks look for sensational or unusual court cases these days, could you imagine if your life were in the public concerning you being tickled excessively?

At that point, I'd just flat out divorce her and put a restraining order out on her--this way his privacy is still protected, and he can be rid of a horrible situation.

Camel26 said:
At that point, I'd just flat out divorce her and put a restraining order out on her--this way his privacy is still protected, and he can be rid of a horrible situation.

Well, that all depends. There could be property to divide up as well as many other things that can always make a divorce an ugly and drawn out process. Not only that, but if we back away from our fetish for this, and I'm no divorce lawyer or expert, and let's say that this tickle torture issue was the ONLY basis for her controlling the relationship, then in the eyes of many, it just seems silly.

MistressValerie said:
I am blessed with a "subby hubby" who LOVES to be held down and tickled by me, 🙁

Excuse me MV, but what is a "subby hubby"? 😀

he's submissive--he likes having the lovely Mistress Valerie Dominate him, in his case by sitting on him and tickling him senseless. I think it's AWESOME!!!! Mistress Valerie--I'll be your sub anyday!!!!

Hey Val, (maybe I should check the sites first but what the ell, since I gotcha here), do you and subby hubby do this day in and day out as a lifestyle? Or is it more like when you're both in the mood for it?

Hi, Camel, and thank you for the compliment (blushing) 🙂 Yep, "subby" means "submissive" as far as the physical relationship is concerned (and I just love the rhyme, lol).

Va Tickler, excellent question! In fact, we only do this kind of thing when we're both in a certain kind of mood, have privacy and some spare time, and so forth. In real-life we do an intense tickling session about 3 to 4 times a month. By not overdoing it, we keep it "special" and as spontaneous as possible for long-term relationship folks like us 🙂 (Of course, that's not to say that I don't tickle a bit during cuddling ... 😉 )

Love to all,

Thanks for the look inside the life! I was thinking "I couldn't ever see myself doing anything like that as a lifestyle". Imagine....coming home from work after a long day and BAM! My wife is all over me as a domme!! haha!
That's pretty neat the way you guys operate. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Honestly, I think it'd be fun if a couple were to put up wagers on tickling....say for instance.....the guy in the article didn't want to go where his wife wanted him to go the coming weekend. Well, if they were INTO tickling, it'd be interesting if she got a time limit where if she got him to give up, he'd have to go. And if she couldn't, he could do what he wanted. But to force it on him without said prior agreement......that's just mean. Also, I wonder what kind of tickle torture she would have given him if he up and decided he was going to hang with his friends ANYWAY? Imagine that scene when he comes back home to the P/O'd wife!! :weird:

Mistress Valerie--you rock my socks/stocks!! You are an amazing woman, and I admire you and the relationship you have with your husband...you both have passion for eachother, and, more importantly, respect for one another (unlike the woman in the story that started this thread...no respect for her husband whatsoever!!! She's cruel, and abusive...I'm ready to hunt her down and give her a taste of her own medicine...who's with me???)

*raises a glass to Mistress Valerie and her Subby Hubby*
May you enjoy eachother, on every level, for many, many years to come!!!

Thanks, Va -- I like the idea of a tickle wager 😉 That's something we've never tried (partly because we resolve all differences through reasoned negotiation, LOL!). It might be fun to try it with something non-serious, like what movie we want to rent or where to get take-out food some evening ... 🙂

Thanks too, Camel, my dear (blushing pink 😀 ) My Subby Huuby also says thanks, and wants me to mention that he would love to offer you a demonstration of his skills as a ticklee 😀 (Maybe some day that FFFF/M session dream of ours will become reality? 😉 )

And, Kalamos, I'm with ya! That wacky woman in the original post is giving a bad name to tickling, and needs to be dealt with "suitably" 😉 😉 😉 (Do I sense the beginnings of a future story idea about judicial tickling? LOL)

Love to all,

Goodness...I feel traumatised for the poor man. Imagine having difficulties at work and not being able to have a peaceful mind when you return home. This is a 24/7 troubling life if you ask me. He's definitely not getting any respect, let alone love. If I were him, I'd probably end up running away from home and staying with some friend.

That woman he married...she seriously needs some self reflection on her conduct. :grind_tee

-> Miss Val

I haven't done tk pics lately. 🙁

But judicial tickling would be... interesting. 😉

Reg's.

Mistress Val--someday, I want to travel to the Pacific Islands...I've never been to any of them, but I hear they are all beautiful...someday, hopefully soon, when I have the money, I'm coming down for a visit and you and I will have to entertain your hubby...😉 Mind if I bring my Ler?

As to the topic at hand, does anyone know if this guy left her for abusing him? If not, I'm with Kalamos, sword in hand, feathers in the other, to preserve justice...that woman has GOT to go!

Camel26 said:
Mistress Val--someday, I want to travel to the Pacific Islands...I've never been to any of them, but I hear they are all beautiful...someday, hopefully soon, when I have the money, I'm coming down for a visit and you and I will have to entertain your hubby...😉 Mind if I bring my Ler?
Yes, please do! 🙂

Does she happen to ltickle guys as well? If so, we could have some wild times, 3 girls vs. one very ticklish guy! We wouldn't even have to think about bondage, because with all three of us sitting on him and holding him down for the tickling, he wouldn't be able to move an inch ... 😉 😉 😉 Mmmmmm. (Then she and you could play with me, but that's another topic ... 😉 )

Luv,

It's scary enough that in every relationship the woman has all the power to begin with. It's his fault for being with a woman who could kick his ass as well. I think this guy needs to lighten up and realize that he made his own bed.

But if he can't handle laying in the proverbial bed he made...then he's got to get out of it and get a new bed!!!

Mistress Valerie--my ler loves to tickle people--and I am sure that if we were ever able to make it to you guys, she would be more than willing to assist in dominating your hubby...as long as you helped her get me later...I'm sure that she and I would have to attack you, just on principal...😉 Someday...when I have the money...it will happen!!!

Camel26 said:
But if he can't handle laying in the proverbial bed he made...then he's got to get out of it and get a new bed!!!

Mistress Valerie--my ler loves to tickle people--and I am sure that if we were ever able to make it to you guys, she would be more than willing to assist in dominating your hubby...as long as you helped her get me later...I'm sure that she and I would have to attack you, just on principal...😉 Someday...when I have the money...it will happen!!!
😉 😉 😉 😉 😉
LOL how this has turned to a heavy flirtation thread, but I love it!

Seriously though, I think the poor guy from the original case needs a crackerjack lawyer who can negotiate a good divorce settlement with minimal testimony about tickling 🙂 The problem with their relationship is that she has a fundamental lack of respect for him as a person, so I believe their marriage is doomed, no matter what else happens or doesn't happen.

I wonder if she had tickled him more lovingly/playfully, if he might have liked it? Maybe it's the context that ruins the pleasure for him 🙁

Love to all,

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back