• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One scene - 4 clips - your opinion?

jpbfc

TMF Expert
Hi - please let us know your opinion. We are editing clips which were recorded with 2 cams. But now we have to decide, which versions would be the best.

Maybe, someone would rather watch the face as closeup. A discussion would help a lot for further challenges 🙂

BTW - it's another cute scene again with our easter bunny ... (check the other thread please)

Please notice: We posted a sequence of the final clip edition on page 2 of this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
I would have to say I like the spli screen version the best. It gives you the choice of either view you prefer. I have to say though this model was beautiful, but did not seem very ticklish.

Excellent work... I like the split screen the most.... She is quite ticklish from what I've seen of her other clips... It just looks like the tickler has taken more of the gentle approach. One that I prefer actually -- the girls I've tickled seem more likely to find tickling a turn-on when it is done slowly and sensually...

Personally I like to see the squirming of a ticklee. I am not really a feet person, but I can imagine that the real feet lovers would like to see the feet as large as possible. In this case what I would do is to have the feet full screen and in a corner of the screen a small subscreen where you can see the ticklee's body.

I hope this helps.

Very good idea opening this thread. Personally I like the way you make your videos, and I like also the dialogue between model and tickler. as regards your question, I hate not being able to see a model's face, and in many of the clips that I have seen, the whole clip only shows the feet being tickled. At least I should like to know what the ticklee looks like! I can never see the point of hiding the face of a beautiful woman, or applying bondage in such a way as to make her look as ugly as possible. So I think your approach is both aesthetic and erotic.

So for me both the split screen version and the cut scenes work well, depending on the situation. In the case of this particular clip, I preferred the cut scene version. As for the ticklishness, for me a ticklee does not have to go over the top in order to appreciate her reactions.

Thanks for these, they're all great. But my vote would have to go for the 4th version; I like the cut from feet to full body shot and back again. I feel it gives the best overall effect.

that is the most erotic tickling video i have ever seen dude....
i love that slow and soft tickling style so much much you can`t imagine....
more of that dude...
thanks a lot for sharing

I liked your second choice best but, for a longer clip then an inset is great. Personally I don't have a foot fetish. Seeing close ups of feet is boring and so frustrating because my laughing face fetish doesn't get a look in. My ideal clip would have full body with an inset of her face in close up. I like to see a mobile body that can move around, like Ace Foot Production clips of Nicole and Michelle, but a good view of the pretty face or a writhing body is much more of a turn-on that watching a pair of feet.

I think the split screen version gets my vote too but the fourth clip is a close second. She has pretty feet and smooth soles and even though her feet are not very ticklish I still enjoyed all the clips. Thanks for posting these clips and I look forward to any more clips you care to post.

Last edited:
Thanks for this discussion

Hi - thanks for your opinions and nice words (encourage us to do more in that way). You are right - as our seeds are in foot fetish, we focus on a better view of the feet. Tickling is a nice variety for us - if a girl is not ticklish, we do foot fetish clips, if she is ticklish, we do both.

After viewing your comments, we decided for this clip, to create it in split screen (version 4), but we edited it in that way, that the feet seem to pop out at the lower right corner (using alpha-blending for the experts amoung you). Not only the scenes but also the video editing is getting more and more a challenge for us. 😉

Another word to the model: Some are in doubt, whether she is really ticklish. I think it depends on the definition of "ticklishness". She does not hate it - that's for sure. But she 's scared, when we get near to her soles with our fingers. And she says, that she gets goose bumps at the thought of the next tickling session.

In this particular clip we started with a gentle way. In the hope, that her ticklishness lasts longer. You can still switch to the brutal version later, but you can't switch back to a soft version. For us a strange experience - her ticklishness increased - after ten minutes gentle tickling she was ticklish even on her insteps. She said, that it was prickling like little ants (can't imagine, that this will tickle 🙂 ). But we had another good chance to tickle, when she tried to curl down her toes. 🙂

Attached is a short sequence of the final clip, how we edited it. Comments are still welcome.

For the future, we will think of taking a closer look at the ticklee face - let us know, whether there are more amoung you (at the moment just one), who would prefer that.

Attachments

Last edited:
...WOW....What a hot video...I liked the split screen, but I also liked the upclose
only...And where did you find this wonderful woman ?

I like the final clip you came up with and it appears that her feet are more ticklish than I thought they were. It would great to see those soft and smooth soles of hers get a real good tickling while her ankles were locked in stocks and her hands were bound behind her back or over her head. That way any debate over just how ticklish those pretty feet of hers really are would be reduced to a minimum.

I stand corrected. In that clip she appears ticklish, but she just seems to really enjoy it! Great clip! Thanks for sharing!

well i think that is a realistic reaction to foot tickling. i rarely see real explosive reaction when the feet get tickled. she is pretty not a foot guy or a bondage guy, just a tickle guy. and overall i give this about a 7. i prefer to see a laughing face. so those shots were best. i also like to see hard laughter. bondage doesnt matter body part doesnt matter. she never really seemed all that ticklish...imho

my tickling clip dream come trou love the tickler style and the ticklee's reacktion beautefull girl lovly feet hope to see more soon

Thanks for comments and to all, who pariticipated in this discussion.

babinsky said:
...And where did you find this wonderful woman ?
Got in contact with her, as she was looking for somebody to create a model sedcard for her. Saw pictures, where she was wearing very fancy shoes, and asked her, whether she would like to do a modelling job for our site. And she agreed.

V3 gets my vote, but with the closeup in the larger box. it has always seemed to me that Jordan gets off to having her feet tickled, and enjoys it, but apparently that does not meet approval with those among the "tickle them till they pee themselves" sect...eeewwww! personally I like the ones like Jordan but that's just me.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back