• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ongoing RPG Project (non-TK, B-Movie Based)

PhoenixMacGyver

TMF Poster
Thanks to Deus Ex Procella, I found myself enthralled with trying to make a RPG game myself with RPG Maker VX and let me say...

THANKS, BUDDY! 😉

Seriously, I've been addicted to this little program. So, for your enjoyment (or otherwise), I present my own little project. The hero of this game - you can love him or hate him, but now you get to be him.

Enjoy. Any and all comments, suggestions, or flames are welcome. I'm not easily offended - especially when I'm enjoying what I'm doing.

NOTE: You will need to download the RPGVX RTP to play this. However, if you've been playing Deus Ex's little project, that shouldn't be a problem.

Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK4C4NIY

Last edited:
All right, for those who care...

Steven Seagal: Hard to Erect Demo V.2 is out!

Additions to this demo:
- 6 complete missions to take on!
- A more linear storyline (certain missions can't be done unless others are done first)!
- A compelling B-Movie storyline Steven Seagal straight-to-DVD fans will love (or hate)!
- The chance to unleash Seagal fury!

I've also worked on the first main boss of the game. Unfortunately, you can't get to him in thsi demo. I'm still waiting for my aunt to bring me a copt of Photoshop so I can edit a more strealined battler. Still, this should keep you going for a bit.

Like before, give me any critiques, bugs, issues, or whatever compliments (or complaints0 you have about the game. Enjoy!

Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RETYF8UY

Okay... this sounds absolutely hilarious! 😀

On a semi-related note, have you had the misfortune to try Seagal's energy drink? hehehe

Okay...

Got home from work, played throught the first six missions...bugs and missteps galore!

Spent some time fixing them...

Low and behold...

Steven Seagal: Hard to Erect v.2.1!

Additions:
- Fixed many mistimed errors
- Added more events (go looking for em' 😉)
- Six playable missions without glitches (I hope)
- Two new areas to explore

On the topic of the areas, there are a few missing pieces as of the moment:
- You can talk to the bartender about the Cave, but you can't visit it yet. Hasn't been made as of the moment...
- Seagal Coast is nice, but empty. Needs people and areas as of yet.

The afformentioned boss is still inacessible as of the moment, since you need to complete missions in both news areas before you can pass through the end of the Hidden Forest...unless you exit the woods and head left, since the trees on the World Map are not a blockage (oversight on my part for this version). If you'd liek to go that route, I suggest you be at least level 10 or more before you take him on the Bridge. Other than that, it's peachy keen. Enjoy!

Here's the download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YL0P9LLP

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back