• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Online Guitar lessons

Hey all. 🙂

I've recently decided to take up Electric Guitar (I mean really recently, like...today. 😀) to fill up the free time I have at the moment. Now, I've got a tutor in real life to teach me the guitar, but I want to have more practise at home, so I'm looking for some online tutorials. 😀

Can anyone point me to some decent tutorials, or advise me on any online sites I should go with? 🙂

I would really appreciate it. 😀

Good find for guitarists. n_n Do they have any for bass lessons? I didn't see any there.

If you already have a tutor, looking for online tutorials might not be a good idea, specially if you're a beginner. Instead why don´t you ask him to give you partitures or tablatures of the songs you like? it´s always encouraging being able to play something you like (the first time i could play "fade to black" i nearly cried!)

BTW, MistressValerie, thanks for the link!

Actually, I found out that the site Missy Val gave me and my Tutoring lessons are syncing quite well. Near enough the same methods in both. 😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back