• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Online Marketing - Pure Leverage

SilverleafLycan1

TMF Poster
So for years I've more or less been a lurker, most likely I'll probably continue being a lurker, but I thought I'd send this out.

I've recently decided to give online marketing a go. My boss has been trying multiple ventures over the past 6 months and, frankly, most have been a P.I.T.A. Recently he joined in on Pure Leverage, which so far seems legit. He's been in a month and is up to about a thousand dollars in earnings. Sounded tempting enough and I figured, what the hell, most it'll do is cost me some cash if I don't like it. If I do, I'll earn some money.

I'm not gonna waste any of your time by posting a giant sales pitch here, just gonna leave some basic information about the program and an affiliate link which, after entering an email, you can watch a video and read up on the offer. Alternatively, PM me and I'll fill you in.

Basically you pay $25 a month and get access to large suite of marketing software designed to help you create, market, and sell a business. For an additional $20 a month you can purchase what is referred to as a reseller ability. Basically you sell Pure Leverage, you make monthly commissions off it.

I don't believe this is a scam, it's already paid out to my boss. Currently there is an offer where the first month is only a dollar and there is a 30-day refund period.

If you want to give it a shot, here's the link.

http://www.pureleverage.com/launch/2?id=WalterSKoegel

I keep shoving money into my computer but it's not uploading onto the site, what am I doing wrong!

And speaking of money, the day we can kill CEO's by suffocating them via stuffing their faces full of our money is a day I'll look fondly towards. ^_~

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back