• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Onward christian soldiers...

I heard they are so extreme that other militias avoid them.

jesus' love will do it to ya, I guess. :lol

Last edited:
As George Carlin once pointed out, there will always be crazy mofos out there making life entertaining for us. Just the same, this kind of stuff gives me the jitters. Remember Oklahoma City?

Jim Jones was a so called Christian also..they took certain parts of the Bible and twisted them around to suit what they wished to believe..

To paraphrase someone from this site (I can't remember who, forgive me whoever you are ><), extremists of any type will make the rest of us look bad 😛 This is a slam against extremists, not Christians.

~K

To paraphrase someone from this site (I can't remember who, forgive me whoever you are ><), extremists of any type will make the rest of us look bad 😛 This is a slam against extremists, not Christians.

~K

Naturally you have a very good point.

However that was not the intention of my post. I apologize if it appeared that way. I feel it's good to remind everyone that nobody is perfect. Not even the Hebrews (my people, ethnically at least); or as the rest of the world knows them - god's chosen. 😉

Last edited:
First off, that headline's just CNN's way of defaming "Christian" and "Militia" in the same sentence. Not all Christians are kooks, and not all Militias are kooks either. These criminals are simply taking the Lord's name in vain like so many others...

TKLVR that was me lol an purple I agree with you on this one. And that was damn funny 😛

Crusader--forgive me for not giving props where it was due ^_^ And Purple, thanks, I try 🙂

~K

Lol thou art forgiven. But only this once!!! Haha I kid, I kid, its no big deal lol.

It always saddens me when groups like this are twisted by the so-called 'mainstream' media to represent conservatives, Christians, etc. They no more represent the cause of Christ than Bin Laden represents the rest of the Islamic world, as we have been reminded time and time again by the same media.

I always find it interesting that the media will jump all over groups like this. But they seem to willingly ignore extreme left-wing groups like the ones out west that were torching homes that they thought were being built 'too close' to national parks, etc. Where is the massive coverage of those extreme, left-wing groups?

Oh wait, this is CNN we're talking about. Nevermind...

CNN is totally slanted to the left. Liberals are always quick to complain about FOX news cause it's slanted to the right, but they'll almost NEVER admit that CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS, etc are all slanted to the left, even though they know it.

Seems like it's hard to find a news source that isn't slanted one way or t'other.

Left, right - it doesn't matter. The problem with the right is that their outdated christian conservatism influence their politics. The problem with the left is that their short-sighted idealism influences their politics. Neither works, and they're both petty. Who cares where the damn article came from? :lol

Seems like it's hard to find a news source that isn't slanted one way or t'other.

The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are probably the least biased news reports you're going to find these days.

Which is really sad, because both shows in question are satire and are scarcely a real source of news. Sure, they do report on actual news, so you can get a few ideas here and there, but they aren't real news shows. As John Stewart once said "My show comes on after prank-calling puppets,"

@Above Post- Another problem with the right is that they refuse to do anything and openly oppose everything (even their own ideas!) the moment someone slightly to the left suggests it. The problem with the left is they aren't doing anything, they just talk and talk about making changes and never actually do it.

The problem with Congress in general is that they're all so worried about getting re-elected and keeping their jobs that they don't actually DO their jobs.

And that's pretty much the problem. 🙂

Take the central road, folks. It's got more room and you can more easily dodge the cars. 😉

And that's pretty much the problem. 🙂

Take the central road, folks. It's got more room and you can more easily dodge the cars. 😉

Like Chris Rock said, "I've got some shit I'm conservative about, and I've got some shit I'm liberal about." 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back