• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Open for commissions

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Hi guys

As many of you know, I have been posting my tickle art on this site via my Fox Sisters adventures for a few years and I have received many compliments and made some lovely and very encouraging friends. In recent months I have felt that my colouring technique has at last caught up with my line art, and I feel able enough to offer my services as an artist for any ideas you might want to see in my style. They would be full colour illustrations done as one-off pieces, strips of panels or multi-page comics, for which I would ask a reasonable price.

I will still upload my five canonical Fox sisters stories for free (Pandemonium at Prickly Hills, Fish Tales, Avian Oddity, Pleasure Island and the untitled fifth chapter) as well as my as-and-when sundry title 'At Home with the McFeelys'.

Any Fox Sisters stories conceived and authored by you that you want me to draw and colour would require a fee and some character and story input. Other than this, i'm open to slash fics, sidequels and any male/ male ideas are fine. Apologies that I haven't much art featuring handsome guys to show here, but many friends have pointed out that I draw very good looking 'people', not just women.
The younger guys I draw are mainly used in non-tickle projects.

No go areas are pretty obvious: Minors and sexualised violence are the biggest. Gore is permissible in certain contexts, mainly for non-tickling art, particularly Sci-fi/action/horror stories. Torture must be within a trusting BDSM sense, where there is consent. I absolutely detest gratuitously nasty shockers like Saw and Hostel.

If you don't think my art is up to scratch, then you really need not comment, as this thread is for people who enjoy my art and stories and want to discuss ideas, most of which will be done privately.

Once again, I will NOT start charging for my Fox Sisters work.
I've always wanted to share it with a community such as this, ever since I drew and coloured it in pencils in late 90's, and will continue to do so. The next 4 pages of Fish Tales will be up by Sunday.

Thanks for your support.

K

Last edited:
What kind of rates would you be charging? I may have a couple of ideas to throw your way...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back