• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Operating Mediafire

heretichero666

TMF Regular
Does anyone know how to find/share Mediafire files? I'm looking for some fetish stuff to download and share but I don't know how. Anyone care to help out and/or share their own collection of fetish art and pics?

Mediafire & co. are popular for videos, not for pictures or art. 4chan occasionally shares comics by posting them to file hosts.

If you really just want art and pics, you're better off sticking to deviantart and pixiv.

If you actually want video, search a little. Be aware that it's against your best interest to talk about how to do that here or on TMF, as producers watch this place and will try to take down material infringing on their copyright.

Thanks for the input Lurk. I guess I'll have to do that. Its just that I recently found a Mediafire link from someone on here and they had great stuff to share in the download so I was just curious if anyone else had stuff to share.

Pixiv is hard for me to navigate with it being in Japanese and all. How do you operate it?

Oh yeah, I'll be sure to watch that. I got myself neck deep in shit once for something like that and I have no intention of making that happen again. Thanks for the warning dude. This was helpful.

No prob.

Type http://pixiv.net/ into translate.google.com, making sure your output language is set to English. Google Chrome (which is a great browser) will also translate all sites for you until told otherwise. This makes much of pixiv's content into English, rendering the site...somewhat usable.

Last edited:
Thanks again Lurk! You're a life saver! I really appreciate your help! I'll be sure to do that. Thanks man, you're a real friend.

P.S. Try to check out some of my other threads too. You may like them.

Happy to help.

If you like BlazBlue, I strongly recommend checking out the latest entry in the Guilty Gear series (made by same people as BB) and SkullGirls (made by a much smaller group, but it's new and very promising).

Guilty Gear's latest entry (Accent Core +) is supposedly coming to the PS3 some time this summer. Specifics aren't totally ironed out, but you can keep up to date via Dust Loop (a forum that has a lot on GG and BB).

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back