• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinion on gang tickling

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
I will start this post off with saying that I am not a big fan of tickling material that features gang tickling, more than one tickler. However, just tonight I thought of something that parallels this and I wanted some community feedback. The thing is when I have seen gangtickling it appears that the lee is laughing just as much being tickled in multiple places as in one spot on said lee. Which makes me think that the idea of gang tickling is more in the ler's mind appealing rather than more torturous for the lee. Am I wrong?

THE HOLLYWOOD brother is not sure but he would like to be a tickler in that type of situation

Well, I would say that it is all in the reciever's mind. So, if the person believes that something is the way it is, it is true for them, but I would say that it either is, more torturous, but the ticklee has reached his or her, terminal volume so to speak, and can not ascend farther into the decibel scale, or it is not torturous for him or her, anymore than it is for any single spot on him or her.

I've never been a fan of gang tickling either; while it can be done rather well as an overload of the lee's senses, I tend to prefer a more sensual experience which can only be done with one ler.

I've been a part of it on the receiving end as well as on the giving end...and as long as people respect the lee enough to stop when they are really out of breath, then I have no problem with it! In fact, for me, every time a gang tickle happened, it was between friends...which made it fun! I'm all for it!!!! As long as it's in good fun and no one passes out!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

This question caught my eye since I've often been on the receiving end in these situations (a friend says "Hey, he's ticklish," or "Help me tickle him," and suddenly she's joined by one or more other friends, and helplessness ensues... which raises the question, Why does every woman in the world interpret "He's ticklish" to mean "He must be tickled now?" And why does every woman in the world respond so much more enthusiastically to "Help me tickle him" than to "Help me change this tire...?" But I digress.

I think there is a diminished-returns phenomenon at work in gang tickling. That is: two ticklers might make me more hysterical than one, but four aren't likely to make me more hysterical than two.

I've had the experience, actually, of being tickled by one person--laughing, struggling, trying to fend her off--and dissolving into helpless shrieking giggles only after another person joins her. Part of this is tactical: I can try to rebuff one pair of hands but am hopelessly outnumbered by two and thus surrender to my laughter. But I think the sensation of being tickled by two people is also often qualitatively more overwhelming than being tickled by one.

But if two people have reduced me to hysterics and are tickling me as I writhe on the floor, the addition of a third won't heighten my hysteria, if only because it can go only so high. If Jen and Amy are already tickling my sides and stomach and then Sarah joins in by seizing my knees, it changes the details of the experience--I'm aware that someone's begun tickling my knees, and yes ohmygoditdoestickle--but not the intensity of it.

Indeed, if one tickler has already succeeded in reducing me to frenzied begging and squirming by the time a second one joins her, I'm not sure the second tickler much affects the intensity of the experience. What she's doing to me does tickle and my nerve endings will quiver ignominiously beneath her wicked touch, but the intolerable nature of the experience is already cranked up to 11, if you will. There is no 12.

If anything, the main variable that gang tickling introduces into the equation is this: if one of your tormentors decides to stop, there will be no relief for you because the others are still contributing to your frantic helplessness.

Ya, it depends on how many different spots are tickled more than the number of lers involved. And the sense of being helplessly outnumbered does add to the intensity; even if its just one ler with the rest pinning the lee down and verbally teasing her/him... its quite an experience 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back