• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oprah's ordeal 3: The Rack

isis04

When Oprah's eyes fluttered open, her position had changed but certainly not for the better. The talk show diva was stretched on a rack with her arms cuffed securely, and her ankles as well. Her legs were as wide apart as they could be. She was still totally nude and saw with horror the eight women who now held her captive.
"Please, let me go. Don't tickle me anymore. You don't understand how ticklish I am. I have lots of money." babbled Oprah. Then, she felt light touches on the soles of her bare feet and in her deathly ticklish armpits. Then, it got worse. One girl began running her long fingernails across Oprah's naked tummy while two others began torturing her ultra ticklish inner thighs. Oprah exploded.
"HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HHA,HA,HA, PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HA,OH GOD,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY UNDERARMS,HA,HO,HEE,HO,HA,NOT THE FEET,HA,HO,HA,HEE, OH GOD, NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE, NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HA,HEE,HA,HO,HA,HEE,, PLEASE HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Oprah was shaking in ticklish agony as she was tickled by eight women at the same time. She repeatedly banged her head on the leather pad that supported her head in a real attempt to knock herself out. Tears flowed down her twisted face as she laughed, begged, shrieked, whimpered and nearly cried. Oprah had been extermely ticklish all her life. Now, her tummy, feet, underarms, and inner thighs were targets of cruel women who had not spoken to their victim at all. They remained silent and intent on torturing their helpless captive.
"HA,HO,HA,HA,HA,AHA,HA,OH GOD,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,IT'S TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NO MORE, PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY BELLYBUTTON,HA,HO,HEE,NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, JUST KILL ME,HA,HO,HEE,JESUS, HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,ANYTHING BUT TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
As the minutes passed, Oprah Winfrey was being reduced to a snorting, giggling, shrieking lunatic. Her face was not recognizable. Tears from her eyes hit the carpeted floor below her. After 30 minutes, she was feeling a new sensation. Her bladder was sending her urgent messages. The hellish tickling was bringing her to the brink of urination.
"HA,HO,HE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,NO MORE, HA,HO,HEE,YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME PEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NO MORE ON MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HE,PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,I'M EXTREMELY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, I AM GOING TO PEE,HA,HO,HA,HO,HA,..."
Sixty minutes passed. Oprah was in pain. There were moments where her laughter was silent and her nude body quivered. Then, she would regain her breath and loud, deafening snorts, giggles and laughter filled the room. Then, the ultimate humilation! Oprah felt a stream of urine gushing from between her huge, ticklish thighs. The tickling stopped as her tormentors watched intently. When the stream finally stopped, the eight women smiled at each other. Oprah was gulping air, convinced the ordeal was over. Then, to her ulltimate horror, the tickling of her naked body began anew.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back