• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Origins

SoleHarvester

I have been trying to reflect on where my interest in tickling came from, and the one thing I can trace it back to is my childhood. I am the youngest of 5 kids, and have 3 older sisters who are all a decade or more older than me. I have always been hyper-sesnsitive to touch, tickling especially, and you can imagine the things I endured given this information. My dad would also engage in "counting ribs."

it was childhood with me also but it was an aunt and she had very ticklish feet and i was always trying to sneak attack her , was pretty successful most of the times after waiting for the right moment and it would last but a few seconds

I found out I have a fetish at 5 or 6, when a tickle torture scene in "Danger Mouse" made me "feel funny". That's when the first tickling fantasies started popping up in my head. And they sure were weird. One involved women getting tickle tortured by giant robotic tongues.

What solidified my tickling "fondness" was a steady diet of tickling scenes in cartoons peppered with tickle games I played with the other kids. "Uncanny X-Men #201" was another milestone for me, since now I had some high quality printed material with a tickling scene.

I can't recall my parents ever tickling me though. My grandparents may have given me a tickle or two throughout my whole childhood. I have no siblings.

Attachments

• Tickle Rachel Summers- Nightcrawler.jpg
    Tickle Rachel Summers- Nightcrawler.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 32
I found out I have a fetish at 5 or 6, when a tickle torture scene in "Danger Mouse" made me "feel funny". That's when the first tickling fantasies started popping up in my head. And they sure were weird. One involved women getting tickle tortured by giant robotic tongues.

What solidified my tickling "fondness" was a steady diet of tickling scenes in cartoons peppered with tickle games I played with the other kids. "Uncanny X-Men #201" was another milestone for me, since now I had some high quality printed material with a tickling scene.

I can't recall my parents ever tickling me though. My grandparents may have given me a tickle or two throughout my whole childhood. I have no siblings.
kind of like me , i was around 8 or 9 and have been seeing it in cartoons and magic shows and seeing barefoot women in the store catalogs . I used to look through them when the christmas ones came and the excuse was to see toys lol and then one day i decided to try it and my aunt was an easy target , didnt have the funny feelings till i did it and after when i would think about it , of course didnt know at the time what that was all about lol

I think i always had it tbh cause i cant remember any time when i wasnt fixated with it but we also had these 2 aunties who tickle tortured us to absolute bits plus then as soon as I started hs i saw an extremely extremely thorough prolonged methodical tickle torturing being done by a whole load of ppl to someone in my grade and then after that I became a tickle torturer

I am the youngest of 5 kids, and have 3 older sisters who are all a decade or more older than me. I have always been hyper-sesnsitive to touch, tickling especially, and you can imagine the things I endured given this information.
Lucky you! :tickle:

I have been trying to reflect on where my interest in tickling came from, and the one thing I can trace it back to is my childhood. I am the youngest of 5 kids, and have 3 older sisters who are all a decade or more older than me. I have always been hyper-sesnsitive to touch, tickling especially, and you can imagine the things I endured given this information. My dad would also engage in "counting ribs."
I was rocketed to earth from my doomed home world and found that due to your yellow son and earth's lower gravity I developed... oh... you meant something else... never mind then.

I’ve had enough time to process and reflect upon mine to feel pretty confident about it. I’m the odd one out, that I didn’t discover mine during childhood. I was more introduced to it during a college relationship and it took off from there. I know why I enjoy it. I know what it does to and for me 🙂

I don’t ever remember not being into tickling or feet. I have older family members remind and in my opinion try and embarrass me about how I ‘Used to have a foot fetish’.

I think 90’s cartoons probably have a lot to answer for haha

I remember several early instances of increasingly greater realization, but to some degree or another, I have always been somewhat fixated on tickling and feet. The stories I find most interesting, perhaps because they are so different from my own experience, are from those that developed an interest or fixation on tickling much later in life (relatively speaking).

I remember several early instances of increasingly greater realization, but to some degree or another, I have always been somewhat fixated on tickling and feet. The stories I find most interesting, perhaps because they are so different from my own experience, are from those that developed an interest or fixation on tickling much later in life (relatively speaking).
What was your experience? If you don’t mind me asking?

What was your experience? If you don’t mind me asking?
There were many–again, not so much formative as much as they were reinforcing. Some I recall right off hand are:
  • There were many different cartoon and TV show scenes that many people refer to.
  • Often my aunt used to lightly tickle my foot when I would pretend to be asleep.
  • A neighbor girl who was much older than me was playing with me and a few other kids, and she caught me and tickled my ribs. This one may have been a little more formative from a "being out of control at the hands of a woman" perspective.
  • Various early moments when I inadvertently found out that some girls I knew were ticklish. It was a realization of "What? Hold on...I can do this to OTHER people?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back