• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Osaka Lite: LineArt (May from Pokemon)

Nice pic, but that doesn't look like his style, and if that pic doesn't show up in his dart gallery, then I'm gonna assume that's not his.

Either way, thanks for posting it though.
Osaka Lite has a DA? When did this happen! HDS is way behind the times. ;_; Care to share said DA link? I need to watch that one!

I do agree, though, on it being a bit different from Osaka-lite's usual fare. The first thing I thought when I saw this was that it was the real Osaka's work, although it may just be that Osaka-lite is getting that much better at his/her craft.

yep cool but i like colrfull version andthis version not is cool because he can use pencil colors.

Osaka Lite has a DA? When did this happen! HDS is way behind the times. ;_; Care to share said DA link? I need to watch that one!

I do agree, though, on it being a bit different from Osaka-lite's usual fare. The first thing I thought when I saw this was that it was the real Osaka's work, although it may just be that Osaka-lite is getting that much better at his/her craft.

I made a mistake so I deleted that post you quoted haha. I saw the capital "O" and the second word capitalized and thought we were talking about Oekaki-Tickles. I should have at least noticed the "-" was missing between the two words, or I could have fully read the thread title haha.

Again, sorry HDS and everybody.

Anyway... still, thanks for sharing this pic, and I have no idea if this is Osaka Lite's work, but now I'm interested in seeing more haha.

I made a mistake so I deleted that post you quoted haha. I saw the capital "O" and the second word capitalized and thought we were talking about Oekaki-Tickles. I should have at least noticed the "-" was missing between the two words, or I could have fully read the thread title haha.

Anyway... still, thanks for sharing this pic, and I have no idea if this is Osaka Lite's work, but now I'm interested in seeing more haha.

Haha, it's quite alright. ^^

You're all very welcome. I'll try to post the colored one when the time comes. Now we wait. :super_hap

Heh...getting all their hopes up. Naughty NAUGHTY Papi. ^_~

I just wish Osaka would do Ouka (from .hack manga).

At least I'm not as behind as I thought I was. :ggrin: Missing an Osaka-Lite DA would be a travesty!

the drawing looks similar to tickleleague's drawing

There both from the same artist. :super_hap
It may be, that's for sure. And, if it isn't, Osaka-Lite has become tremendously skilled since his/her earlier pieces.

Needless to say Papi I fell down hard on my floor laughing at this.

I totally forgot the new website he has, and to tell the truth, I have no idea how to navigate through it.

Unfortunately, Osaka Lite doesn't have a dA account. At least I don't think he does. :redstar:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back