• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Osaka

Did any artists take a look at this page yet that may be willing to draw this?
Sorry for the double-post.

If you're going to be sorry for anything, perhaps it should be for your impatience. I saw your thread yesterday when you posted it, and you bumped it within the same day. It was close enough to the top that it didn't need the bump.

Please remember that we're working under our own time tables and availability, not anyone else's (unless we're being paid). My advice for you for next time and for any requester is to wait half a week. If an artist doesn't respond (bumping from other members doesn't count nor does a bump in reply to their bumps ie- no chain bumps) by then, give it the bump and then give the thread the rest of the week. If you get no response by the end/beginning of the week, then its safe to say no one is interested, available, or saw it. I suggest a week because its more reasonable and gives more time for things to fall into place...or not. I would only suggest 1 more bump after that (just to make sure), for a total of 2. Any more than 2 bumps is pushing it.

I apologize for being heavy-handed, but do realize that I'm not singling you out personally, I'm merely making my occasional post on this issue of bumping/necromancing, and I do so when I see an instance where it would apply. I really just do this is the hopes requesters will form good requesting habits, but sometimes its like talking to a wall. LOL ^^

Last edited:
I understand but it would be nice if someone acknowledged the threads that go here. This particular part of the board is a little slow. I know art takes time, and that's no problem. But I think when people see that these threads go on without any reply, it discourages them. 🙂

Thats true, but repeated bumping after a long enough time of no responses is not the answer either. It can be annoying, rude, and considering spam or necromancing in some instances. In fact, its a little selfish. There are other people who want requests done too, but they don't bump their threads. They wait their turn, and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. People who bump are cutting to the front of the line.

I think your own concern/question is answered as it is already, as is everyone else's. You say you would want an acknowledgement that the threads are seen, but the silence is, in and of itself, the answer. The lack of an answer IS the answer. It answers the question for you of whether anyone is interested, anyone cares, or anyone is available at that time. In fact, this is the reason it becomes annoying to bump after a thread had a chance, because it's like telling the artists you're not satisfied with their answer and want their attention on the matter again. Also, if you expect them to answer the thread just to say they've seen it, then you're putting them on the spot, and questioning them in public for why they haven't accepted your request or whether they're going too, which is a bit rude since theres an expectation for an answer or at least a hinting towards one.

While I will acknowledge that some threads are successful because of bumping, and persistance does sometimes pay off, generally its just a bit unfair when some bump and others do not, since you're bumping down their request and cutting to the front of the line. If everyone bumped it would be even more unfair, since then its about who wants it more badly and whose willing to double-post, spam, bump, necromance, etc. And, if that happens then theres rule breakage, and it becomes an actual forum issue that needs to be resolved and might need rules implimented to make things more orderly.

As is it now, though, everyone has the same chances/odds that they will or will not get their request fulfilled. People should be satisfied, I think, that they even have this option publically. I still say that if you have a particular artist in mind, to send that artist a PM. It saves you all this trouble, and you're getting the attention of the artist you want, rather than playing a random game of craps with this forum.

Last edited:
I'll have it up in a few days TOPS! XD *thumbs up*
Osaka's under-aged, but I did a "Nessonite-esque" cutesy pic of her for you. I got it drawn today, but I need to put the ink on it. keep an eye on the "Tickling Art" thread 😉

Technically, she isn't underage. She does not have a specified age, but the series ended with her going to college (assuming she's 18)

They're highschool students. That means they'd be 14-17, typically. But, if you're going to be technical, then you have nothing to worry about, since she will have graduated highschool and in college be at least 18.

A similar example are the Love Hina girls. In the manga/anime they are in their early, mid, and late teens, but the story goes on in a prologue where the older ones are in their early to mid twenties and the younger ones are of age (except for Sarah, who is basically where Shinobu was at the beginning).

Anyways, point is, its only important how old a character is NOW, in the current continuity of a series. If you choose and desire to draw them as nubiles and underage, because you're into loli or whatever, and/or you choose to draw them when they were underage then it would be questionable and most definitely against the rules if any sort of adult situation would apply. Note, though, that on TMF the rule is different, and any underager is not allowed.

Last edited:
I couldn't have drawn Osaka in an adult situation even if it was legal! She is too damn cute and innocent.I'm not a perverted monster or anything 😕

While I certainly do not condone pedophilia, the Osaka request was not meant to be loli (Relent got the right idea for the drawing). Besides, there are alot of Raven pictures around here, and she's a "Teen" Titan,lol.

plz leave a comment XD I'd like to see your commentary on the subject in the thread. Positive feedback is always appreciated. ^_^

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back