• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other fetishes we share

I knew I was a grown man when I had to have every inch of a woman's body...Can you have a women fetish? I'd rather spend my spare time touching and tickling a woman than any other pasttime! Lately I've had a real ass fetish. The sicilian gene resufaces now and then. Have you ever put your tickle tongue up there and relished the thrill of her cheeks convulsing against your face? Man, do I loooove that!!!:devil:

Mischief,

This is how pathetic Dallas is for tickling - I have met MORE women in my area into "breath play" than into tickling! And breath play has actually killed!

Tickling, Feet & other weirdness

Tickling. Well, duh. Sexually and playfully, at times 2 separate feelings, other times the same. Public tickling really grabs my attention, or a public admission of being ticklish. Ever see a mainstream tk scene in a theatre and hear a woman in the audience gasp and say, "Oh, God, that would kill me!"

Feet. Another duh. Shapely and VERY soft & smooth. So smooth there are few wrinkles. With or without sexy sandals. Of course, many like me think ANY sandals are sexy...

Is no one surprised yet? Ok...

Toenails. The kind that have not been bent & warped by too many pairs of feet-killing shoes. Natural or polished, well trimmed, not long, and I hate, I Hate, I HATE french pedicures.

Women's Laughter, but I think that's a man thing. Ever been in a crowded bar or other social place and hear a woman suddenly burst into laughter? Notice how many men's heads turn simultaneously. I think that's the human mating call.

I'm very attracted to Asian women, but I really believe that's more of a personal preference rather than a fetish in my case. The same with long dark hair & big brown eyes.

A sexually submissive woman is a big turn-on, but a fetish? No, it's not absolutely nessacary...Just real nice.

Rxx

I find 5 different things most attractive about women:
Helplessness - BDSM
Their feet
Tickling them
Their stomachs
Making them smile/laugh (without tickling: it doesnt seem to matter to me sometimes) - This one is a bit querky really, and i've only recently identified that i find it sexual. I'm still exploring this and still not sure if it is almost like an extension of my tickle fetish, or if my love of tickling girls stems from a deeper love of their smiling faces 🙂 I think i'll put a post about this another time.

You're not alone, Jeff

Anyone who can't tell from my handle what other fetish I might have deserves to be tied up and tickled mercilessly for hours without a safe word. Nevertheless, it's fun to actually say it out loud:

I really enjoy having someone sadistically throw cream pies in my face while I'm helplessly tied up. I have absolutely no idea why I find this attractive, but it must surely come from my masochistic side and the public embarrassment that comes from having my face get all messy. In any event it's a powerful desire, roughly equivalent to my desire to be tickled, with the one common element being bondage. I suspect that bondage is the underlying attraction in my case but I don't find bondage attractive by itself unless somebody actually does something sadistic to me while I'm tied up and helpless to prevent it. I know this seems weird, but I guess all fetishes are a bit weird, eh?

It's interesting how my fondness for tickling has branched out into little "sub-fetishes." Here's a few of them:

feet (natch!)

stockings

socks (especially trouser socks, argyles, kneesocks, thigh highs, and holiday socks)

tights

watching a woman slipping her shoes on and off

women sneezing (because their noses are tickling, of course. Not much into cold/allergy related sneezes).

women itching (especially if it's a tickling itch)

laughing gas (my second favorite way to induse involuntary laughter in a woman)

I've also developed an interest in tight vinyl/latex outfits. It doesn't exactly fit the tickling motif- although I wouldn't be adverse to tickling Carrie Ann Moss in her Trinity costume!

Re: You're not alone, Jeff

tiedandmessy said:
I really enjoy having someone sadistically throw cream pies in my face while I'm helplessly tied up

Hmmmm.....I once spent some time with a friend who had this very desire! I ever brought a little mini pie to his place, but it wasn't a cream pie, so it was more the thought than the action! Fancy that he was CT as well. 😉 Could it be something in the water??

Jo...who thinks tied and messy is fun fun fun ! :devil:

>>Anyone who can't tell from my handle what other fetish I might have deserves to be tied up and tickled mercilessly for hours without a safe word. Nevertheless, it's fun to actually say it out loud: <<<

I have NO IDEA what your handle means......!

poll on this subject

A poll that I did on this subject (about the middle of April) entitled "Other Fetishes" had these results as of today (May 29):

Question: Do you have other fetishes (besides tickling)?

Feet 41
Domination/Submission 2
Spanking 2
Erotic teasing 5
other (not listed) 6
none 3
---
total votes 59

The first four choices are my own interests. Some people replied that they had several other fetishes, so voted for the most important.

The results are overwhelming.

Oddjob0226 said:
>>I have NO IDEA what your handle means......!

Odd....are you asking to be tickled? or do you truly not know what it means? When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be someone into people peeing or messing themselves when tickled. I was glad to learn otherwise. I thought the pie-in-the-face thing was kinda cute...especially in comparison to the alternative. (I have nothing against people who are into that. I just personally find it kinda gross.) Having once taken a pie in the face myself, I can say that it is indeed VERY messy!

Ann

Other fetishes!

Besides, my tickling fetish of pretty women. I enjoy the eroticism of high heel shoes, epeciallly pumps. I once came inside a wedding shoe a day before the actual wedding. At the time I thought I was wishing the loving couple best wishes. Two years later that marriage ended. I will never forget those sexy white low cut 3 inch heel pumps.

>>>Odd....are you asking to be tickled? <<<

MMmmmmmmmmmaybe!

Not that I need a reason for tickling revenge, but why not go for it if it's there.......!

Re: Other fetishes!

R. Davis said:
Besides, my tickling fetish of pretty women. I enjoy the eroticism of high heel shoes, epeciallly pumps. I once came inside a wedding shoe a day before the actual wedding. At the time I thought I was wishing the loving couple best wishes. Two years later that marriage ended. I will never forget those sexy white low cut 3 inch heel pumps.

????????????????????😱 :wow: 😕

That was your way of toasting the happy couple was it?

Note to self....

If I ever remarry (doubtful as I love being single) don't invite that guy to the wedding!

LOL

QBWeaver said:
Note to self....

If I ever remarry (doubtful as I love being single) don't invite that guy to the wedding!

LOL

Oh Jan, do you have a second? *pulling gold teeth out and melting them into a ring shape* There's this question I always wanted to ask...........
malelovies.gif

BigJim said:

Oh Jan, do you have a second? *pulling gold teeth out and melting them into a ring shape* There's this question I always wanted to ask...........
malelovies.gif

Yeah yeah....You just told me you wanted to tie theknot in another thread. You're such a Playa...giggle
Joby

JoBelle said:

Yeah yeah....You just told me you wanted to tie theknot in another thread. You're such a Playa...giggle
Joby

I also used the line about gold teeth with you. That it with you Jo.........you give me ALL my great ideas. :devil:

BigJim said:

I also used the line about gold teeth with you. That it with you Jo.........you give me ALL my great ideas. :devil:

There is greatpotential here to develope anther fetish, I'm sure....lol
Joby 😛

JoBelle said:

There is greatpotential here to develope anther fetish, I'm sure....lol
Joby 😛

A tooth pulling fetish? LOL That's a new one on me!

Jim (Who has all his teeth intact and white!😀 )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back