• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other lee's looking for machines?

Greatest

As a lee I love the idea of a person tickling the crap out of me but, the idea of a machine doing it catches my interest. I think it's because a machine has no feelings, and will tickle without mercy.

Does anyone else have the same feelings?

I'm talking about something as simple as an electric toothbrush being tied to someone's foot and being left on. Does anyone know if this works or is it like trying to tickle yourself, and won't work. I'm into selfbondage, and I'm looking for idea's on a working tickling machine... any ideas?

As tantalizing as the idea of some cold, remorseless machine/robotic device tickling someone is in fantasy, I don't know how well they'd pan-out in the real world. Machines tend to go about their preprogrammed routines, and I think a human would adjust to the same spots getting attacked over and over.

That said, I've spoken to afew ladies who've sworn that the "vibrator-taped-to-the-foot"-thing really does work.

I love the idea of massagers/vibrators strapped into place near 'sensitive' places, and then proceeding to tickle with the good old 'hands-on' approach. There's a DVD from Dungeonmaidens where this is done to marvelous effect, sending the girl(I think her name is Ariel) into tickling/orgiastic bliss!

As a lee I love the idea of a person tickling the crap out of me but, the idea of a machine doing it catches my interest. I think it's because a machine has no feelings, and will tickle without mercy.

Does anyone else have the same feelings?

I'm talking about something as simple as an electric toothbrush being tied to someone's foot and being left on. Does anyone know if this works or is it like trying to tickle yourself, and won't work. I'm into selfbondage, and I'm looking for idea's on a working tickling machine... any ideas?

Yes I have no mercy. Therefore I must be a machine!:laughing:

M1

u know its funny u should mention this, I got a back massager for my Bday, its a strange one, lol it lights up. But i looks like a video game space ship, the main piece is a an egg shape with three smaller orbs at the botton in a triangle. Its great to use one ur back especily after I get out of work. But ya know, since I got it, the thoughts been running through, my head, "I would love to use it for tickling. SO much potential"

But anyway, there enough of us here in divers fields to develop some tickle devices. Hell if anyone wants to take a crack at it Ill even help disign it. Im sure working together some of us can come up with a few ideas.

That's a great idea steeljaw. Maybe we could get a few people together online with idea's to design one?

it might take a bit of money, some hellish programming and designing, but I say we for a tickle machine think-tank 😡

That's a great idea steeljaw. Maybe we could get a few people together online with idea's to design one?

hey it cant be to hard, were not trying to build the freekin robot from lost in space. It wouldnt be all that hard to create something simple that can do the job.... then of corse we would need some test subjects lol. something to think about.

Relent< :
it would take all that much money, heck I got a back massager for my birthday, its great after a long day at work, but it could easily be used as a tickling device. just takes a little imagination.

the key is to have something restrictive, perhaps time-released, and effective. One bad thing about monotonous tickles is that the body gets used to it right? So something that changes instruments/techniques would be neccessary. Of course it might take some spending, but with a little from everyone, we could afford it. Not that I'm saying we're even going to build one anytime soon; its just the design phase. If we have any curious engineers in our midst....?

i know a good machine:vacum. i was vacuming with the fast rotating brush attatchment and i saw something under the bed. i left the vacum on. ended in tight position under the bed. then the vacum fell on my feet, bit below the toes took me 10 minutes to get out of that hell. the scariest feeling was when nobody was there to stop it

For fuck sake...you mentioned this vacum machine in your 10 last posts allready! WE GET IT! :tired:

"this one time...at band camp...."

Of course it might take some spending, but with a little from everyone, we could afford it. Not that I'm saying we're even going to build one anytime soon; its just the design phase.

You could build a small one using one of the Legos Mindstorms sets . I actually DID build an extremely simple one about a year or 2 ago. If I'd figured out how to use the programming software for the set, I could've made maybe a slightly bigger machine that wouldn't be easy to get used to bein tickled by.

In fact, I think I'm actually gonna get the newer version of the Mindstorms set (Lego Mindstorms NXT), since building/programmin robots from that set is supposed to be easier than the earlier versions.

And the sets arent too expensive either..somethin like $200 , I think

To machine, or not to machine

Guys! Guys! Hate to burst your bubble, but it's already been done to great success. Save your money and do your history research. Kujman (oooo, yes, I know mentioning him starts wars but too bad) has a slew of them he's made. All types and models and things they do. He's shown them off in s/m clubs in NYC and CA. Some are simple hand held things that slowly whir a stiff feather. Others are large in size with personalities even talking to you and tantilizing you.

Before you pass this off, let me tell you that I've seen them and experienced them just this Summer. The phrase 'Holy Crap' comes to my mind over and over.

Some react to movement and sound and then zero in on your spots. Some are original scratch built, some more mechanical, some whimsical, some scavenged from other household machines. Some are for feet and some for armpits and breasts. Some for more private areas. The people in his group have related many stories about them and posted photos. My favorite story told to me directly by Cindy and Tracy at a party was when they would mummify one of them to a plank, put the machine on their feet, and leave for pizza! The machine had it's own electronic brain or whatever you call it and would start and go as it wished. It reacted to movement and sound too. They were left to the mercy of that machine and in addition it controlled a vibrator- you can fill in the rest there. What I loved about that even more was that they would go down the street to a pizza place and call on the phone to the victim so they'd know they were too far away to rescue them in a timely manner should their tickling be unbearable, which it was and still is when they do this. They'd teasingly taunt them over the answering machine, which of course sets off the machine more. The victim could only hear them on the answering machine and couldn't talk back. What a great world of headspace they make. Absolutely wonderfully devious and erotic. A cold hearted machine on your feet and being taunted at the same time. I got a chance to experience it and hopefully will re-enact that same story in Novemeber at the next private one.

My favoritie quote from their adventure was "And you can scream any god damned thing you want at that tin monster, but it doesn't care! It just keeps going at you! You can't sue it or even hurt it. So what does it care if you lose your mind! It's just doing it's job"

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back