• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ouch!!

Wow...that was particularly salty...ouch...

WOW.....Ouch!!! That's horrible man! I don't think I could embarass someone like that she was pretty rude and wow the whole thing was just completely messed up.

omg! wow. my jaw dropped. looks like that ends the relationship right there. thats terrible.

I proposed to my lady on the look out point on Mt. Washington, overlooking Pittsburgh. If she had burned me, I might have hopped over the edge...I can't believe he was calm enough to actually walk away after that in front of all of those people...I would have gone postal...

Wow...

I proposed to my lady on the look out point on Mt. Washington, overlooking Pittsburgh. If she had burned me, I might have hopped over the edge...I can't believe he was calm enough to actually walk away after that in front of all of those people...I would have gone postal...

Wow...

There are only about 3 people here who can appreciate that view...

... Well, to be fair she couldn't say "yes" just because the guy chose to propose to her during a basketball game.

If she didn't feel like she could commit to the marriage then she has a right to say no. >_<

But I agree, musta been painful. 🙁

Bob, I completely agree...but wow...still...

And yes, very few folks on this forum can appreciate the lovely view of the fair city of Pittsburgh from atop Mt. Washington...it seemed the perfect setting, albeit a bit cliche, to propose...especially because I didn't understand, when I first moved out here, why fate sent me to, of all places, pittsburgh...

I think, if I were in that girl's position, I would have spared his dignity at least and said yes, rushed him off the court, and then told him no. This way, no one has to be hurt in front of a crowd...but, I can't fault her...that's definitely being put on the spot...ouch for both of them--she looks like the bad guy without actually being the bad guy, and he gets a deep public burn...lose-lose...

That was kinda messed up. Even if I (or we) didn't hear what she said.

I can't understand why someone would put it online and I wonder why he chose a basketball court of all places I mean it may be just my opinion but it doesn't seem very romantic. Not to mention the fact that it costed them both a lot of public humiliation.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back