• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ouka & subaru - .hack (f/f)

cosqui1

TMF Regular
Another request finished... ouka, a wolf-girl, tickled by subaru, both from .hack

Enjoy! 😉

Attachments

• ouka-subaru.jpg
    ouka-subaru.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 1,770
A wolf in fleece clothing! I must applaud the angel girl's wise precaution to employ a muzzle when attempting this sort of intimate abuse, though it hardly appears necessary now: the were-lady seems to have been thoroughly tamed! Nice figure placement, with a healthy selection of textures (wood, iron, fleece, flesh, leather, shiny hair) all very well realized! While I assume the design elements have been adopted from the mentioned anime, they're very well realized; the tattooing and leather-fetish elements of the wolf-girl's costume are especially effective!

That is awesome. I won't even bother bringing up up that they're from two different .hack series XD
You did a smashing job on Ouka, btw. ^__^

Cute characters with a good facial expresion on the 'lee. Quality work as ever!

Excellent work my friend!! =D
Well constructed characters and sweet job on the coloring and shading, especially dem hairshines!!
Me loves oh yes I do :3
Keep it up Cosqui!

Nice pic! I get warm memories thinking about the .hack serries. Makes my heart warm to see Ouka as a tearing mess.

Thanks!

A wolf in fleece clothing! I must applaud the angel girl's wise precaution to employ a muzzle when attempting this sort of intimate abuse, though it hardly appears necessary now: the were-lady seems to have been thoroughly tamed! Nice figure placement, with a healthy selection of textures (wood, iron, fleece, flesh, leather, shiny hair) all very well realized! While I assume the design elements have been adopted from the mentioned anime, they're very well realized; the tattooing and leather-fetish elements of the wolf-girl's costume are especially effective!

Thanks, LBH! always pleased to receive your support 😉

swweeet@@!!

lol, thanks

That is awesome. I won't even bother bringing up up that they're from two different .hack series XD
You did a smashing job on Ouka, btw. ^__^

Thanks, relent. I had never heard of this show before, i didn´t even know there were many series... just followed the requester's instructions :happy:

Sweet pic. :super_hap

Thanks!

what to say but great job.

Thanks, Tickler Dae!

Cute characters with a good facial expresion on the 'lee. Quality work as ever!

I´m glad you like it, DEV

Excellent work my friend!! =D
Well constructed characters and sweet job on the coloring and shading, especially dem hairshines!!
Me loves oh yes I do :3
Keep it up Cosqui!

Thanks scribesan, i can´t wait to see your next work

Nice pic! I get warm memories thinking about the .hack serries. Makes my heart warm to see Ouka as a tearing mess.

Thanks, vazzy. Although i´ve never watched this show, i fell in love with ouka as soon as i saw her... cute character, indeed

O.O
Damn that's hot

Thanks!

Thanks cosqui! You've fulfilled a dream of mine. ^_^

My pleasure, Rox_My_Sox!

Last edited:
:shocked: Z...O...M...G!!!!!:wooha:

Sir...don't take this the wrong way or anything, but....I think I love you!

*blushes* ahem, thanks dude... i´m... glad you like it so much
XD Well understand that Ouka was the whole reason I watched .Hack//dusk, and to think a rather obscure character could ever get any attention is kinda mind-blowing. IMO You rock supremely for this.

lol, then you should thank rox_my_sox for requesting it... ouka´s really hot, i enjoyed drawing this one :happy:

Absolutely smashing! Ouka's a character I never expected to see, although a welcome sight she is! And Lady Subaru as a bonus! Ah, the days of watching .hack//Sign ... HDS may someday have to ask for a commission of you he may. :happy:

thats hot!!!

Thanks, jessie!

Absolutely smashing! Ouka's a character I never expected to see, although a welcome sight she is! And Lady Subaru as a bonus! Ah, the days of watching .hack//Sign ... HDS may someday have to ask for a commission of you he may. :happy:

Thanks, HDS! Looks like ouka´s got a whole bunch of fans... feel free to ask for requests whenever you want 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back