• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Ouka the Divine Fist tickled by Rena.

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
So, yeah, here's another pic my friend DebonairDamselsinDistress shared with me. While he gave me permission to share it, he also made sure to tell me to tell anyone who asks that this event takes place eleven years in the future of the .hack manga setting and as such Rena is actually a legal adult (her game avatar however doesn't change so she's pretty much stuck playing "The World" as a little girl). Of course, this probably is of no relief to Ouka (who according to the commissioner of this pic has been kidnapped by Rena, prevented from logging out, and is now experiencing "The World" as if it was real life). Welp, enjoy:

Last edited:
Thats quite a lot of fluffy stuff there o.o
Of course those flexin' toes are to die for as well!

That's some excellent detailing, the shading and the shadows, but my GOSH it must've taken a while to draw that boa. 😵 Guess you might as well go big, right? x)

Thanks for sharing this! I can't help but think, if Yuki Kajiura had to compose something to fit a scene like this...how would that sound? 😛

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back