• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outline

kimpossibletk

Is there a program for your computer that allows u to draw a pic that has a rough outline and make it a more perfect outline.

As far as I know the only real way to do this is either inking it on the computer with a graphics tablet, or just the old fashioned going over it method. I do my outlining in MS paint with the curved line tool, and this is the kind of results it gets:

Attachments

• img030.JPG
    img030.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 19
  • Copy of img030 copy.jpg
    Copy of img030 copy.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 23
My gf uses Adobe Illustrator CS2 (She's a graphics design major). I recall her once telling me that it has an "Auto trace" feature that she really liked, as it allowed her to do her sketching in a pad, then scan the image in and have it traced.

She also use it to trace over manually at times, and to draw from scratch via wacom tablet. It's the industrty standard program so...

The most popular compy systems for colouring seem to be Adobe Paint and Paintshop Pro. Adobe has tracing tools you can customize that I've been told work well.

Snail Shell

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back