• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

over sixty some thousand members here..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i can remember back when the tmf had fifty some thousand..now i don't know how many more members they have as i don't go there...not even to lurk..i don't believe in lurking..not that there is anything wrong with that, but i can't keep my mouth shut long enough for a decent lurksville..

anyhoo..my point..we have all these members but most don't post..wouldn't it really rock if more would post?

my contributions have been minimal..i'm not a great artist..i cannot write anymore..so i contribute threads..what i would like to ask is this..

which type of threads do you enjoy the most..

a.the silly types which i excel at most...

b.the thought provoking types..which make you think..

c.serious types that sometimes and somehow resort to name calling..

d.or hmm a wee bit of all of the above...

it's the only thing i can do to contribute to a forum which i feel very much at home in..

I like the thought-provoking ones myself. And I do like the serious ones, just would prefer them sans the name-calling.

Why doesn't anyone enjoy my thought provoking threads?

I've got a soft spot for the silly types... after all, this board is devoted--in many ways--to laughter. :super_hap

Even so, I have to say d) simply because variety makes life interesting. Name calling can be fun if it's not so damn serious, so let's keep THAT to the silly threads in good spirits.

@ CidAgain: Thinking is hard. One should never do it in excess of once a day unless under the supervision of a trained professional. 😉

the name calling is ridiculous...and so childish..unless it's a term of endearment..such as i call my husband a creep..but it's done out of love

so we have thought provoking...silly...and serious ones hmm...damn it's a tie..

well hot damn you can't thank yourself as i just found out lol...i was going to do it as a joke..well that's a good thing i suppose...

well hot damn you can't thank yourself as i just found out lol...i was going to do it as a joke..well that's a good thing i suppose...

::Thanks Isabeau for the Thread::

They're not mentioned, but typically my favorite threads are the imaginative type where the various members chime-in on how they'd handle/do something. Like the one several months ago, where we all put in our two cents on how we'd handle things in the event of a plague of zombies.
But it can be anything. Like, what would we each do if we suddenly came into some insane amount of money or if you could be invisible. Silly threads with extra added imagination. That's the kind I like best. It's the daydreamer in me...

I like a female's "Here are some pics of my feet" threads.

Any topic is OK, depending on what kind of mood I'm in.

I do stay away from political and religious debates.

you mean more than "here are pictures of my boobs" ????? :ggrin:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back