• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Over the Phone true tickling, better than nothing, right?

dcbahr

TMF Poster
Hi all,

I had no idea this would happen but here is something that did about 45 minutes ago, it's gooooooooood for what it is.

I have a long distance gf, and she is, well, very very ticklish. I was on the phone with her as well as her friend Sean. I will try to get straight to it, but basically my gf Kolby started hitting him with a pillow. Well we all know that any opportunity to get a little tickling in is welcome. She smacked him, he grabbed her feet and tickled, her feet were bare, and she is tiny. She's a tiny person but her feet I have been told (we haven't met) have high arches and long toes.

It gets better! Sean had the great idea of telling Kolby that he would tickle her for 10 minutes straight at some point, this made Kolby squeal and say, "no, no!" Well after awhile, she just said, "can we get it over so Dave can here it?" she knows it turns me on, feet especially. So Sean managed to hold her legs under his left arm so her feet were to his right and head to his left. What ensued was Kolby shrieking even though Sean hadn't done anything, when he started tickling her soles she squeaked and laughed, a laugh that always changes which I love. this was over the phone, so I got to be the director, being the boyfriend. The best part of this was Sean's idea to get his cell phone and make it vibrate on her legs, we found a particularly good spot just above her ankles. The phone vibration caused squeaks and laughs, and screams. I was on speaker phone, so Sean could hear my instructions. I told him things like, "try between the toes," with the phone, that got a squeak, "how about behind the knees," the spot we all love, the belly and the ribs and armpits. The reactions wee the best, the "no, no, no!, oh god, heeeeeeeeeeeeehehehhhehehehehehehehe, EEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

We did everything, toes, hips, ankle, soles, legs, thighs, nothing private sadly, that's for me later when we meet. I wish this was better written, but just imagine a little girl (don't worry, not a minor) laughing and writhing under tickling hands.

The last part ended with me saying, "Sean, get her soles, just go to town," so he did, then I said, "make your nails go as fast as you can," this produced the great effect of her laughter and shrieks getting louder.

Sean's descriptions were great, things like, "I have her legs pinned under my left arm and I can use my left hand on them, while my right hand can get her feet," or stomach since she's so short. Oh I wish I had recorded it, but the memory of it all will make me smile forever. We gave her times to catch her breath, and Sean said she had a red face and was sweaty. But no matter, I know she liked it a Lot.

So, that's it in shortened form, now when I get my hands on her, oh the laughter and more will commense.

I hope you enjoyed and I hope it was coherent.

Dave

Last edited:
nice i sure enjoyed it

great story (i think you misspelled something you might want to correct it) keep posting.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back