• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

page 7, polaris vs jean. f/f

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Jean is just too ticklish, and too vulnerable to the light strokes on her errogenous zones. The combination of ticklish sensations and erotic stimulation finally overwhelmes her humiliation. She begs and pleads like a baby. Polaris is flushed with joy at her total domination of this ravishingly beautiful redhead. And now she needs to make good on her promises...

-tyklfynd

visit my archive for previous 6 pages.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Attachments

• polaris v jean.pg7.jpg
    polaris v jean.pg7.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 1,687
Ah! at last she is giving in! 😉 I'm very much looking forward to find out what's going to happen next, more so with these two "tools" now approaching her... 🙂
I say, this is yet another exellent chapter in your "polaris vs jean" series. The difference in text-bubbles is done exeptionally well (cold, magically charged green versus the pink of extasy filled thoughts). The dark silhouette of polaris in the background marking her presence while not distracting the viewer from the tickling torture that's going on in the foreground. I love the expression on Jean's face; she really looks like she's fighting a battle she can't win. Very well done. 🙂
Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Tyklfynd! 🙂

"Tickle my kitty!"... these crazy euphemisms! Jean's got a rip-roaring tiger clawing to get out at the moment! Polaris' inky outline presence and those carmelly carnal ripples are good visual indications of just how far Jean's perception has been forced to drift from normal reality! One must admire her spunk... her molar-gritting determination speaks well for her courageous attempt at struggle. But no mental effort could long withstand that incessant avalanche of sensation! Looking forward (if tremulously) to the concluding page 8!

I love the expression and the ominous silhouette in the background. The dialog isn't obstructive of the image and actually adds somewhat to the experience.The colors and positions are spot on as always and that grimace exemplifies genuine suffering >=)

heya all!

Scav: wonderful analysis. I love this kind of detail in a post. Im trying different speach bubbles, I hate it when comics make it hard to tell who is who. Some of my Dv8 comics use quite a bit of color coded bubbles along with fonts and borders to add to the dialog; sometimes it works really well.

LBH: thanks! there is a website called www.ticklekitty.com. I personally always found the phrase "tickle her kitty" to be very erotic; calling a womans genitals a "kitty" is cute and sexy. But to some people I think its a bit to cute and maybe kinda dorky, I'm not sure. And I am glad you noticed the background, its a new photoshop trick i discovered.

relent<: thanks man! I used an image of Gemma in Dv8, drawn by Al Rio, as a reference for her face ( or it might have been sublime, im not sure ). As for the silhouette; Im trying to do more with my backgrounds, usually my backgrounds are kinda boring. I need to find more ways to let them add to the forground action without detracting from it.

take care!

Alright this one surpassed your second one in this series.
I simply adore it!

Why do I get the feeling that when Jean does cum, she is gonna pass out?

I hope that we get some good toe curling from her orgasm 😉

Is that picture shimmering or is it just my browser?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back