• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pakistani Ladies Gym restrictions on Sports Bra (Bare Tummy)

saheribabu

TMF Poster
My wife goes to gym but she has never seen any lady in her gym wearing a Sports Bra even when it has separate ladies and gents timings. She said that there is restriction on wearing revealing clothes or Sports Bra although there is no gents allow in ladies timing. She has been to many gyms before but all the same. There are some women/girls in her gym who wears Tights and T-Shirt and during exercise sometimes their T-Shirt is lifted and their tummy is seen also my wife's bare tummy has been exposed so many times during her workout. Mostly ladies wear thier Gym Clothes under their normal clothes like my wife.

Here's my wife stripped to her Tights and Sports Bra from her normal clothing.
1B.jpg1C.jpg1D.jpg1E.jpg1F.jpg1G.jpg1H.jpg
Can someone here can Dare my Wife to wear Tights and Sports Bra and flaunts her Bare Tummy during her workout in Gym.

That's up to HER dude and she might want to make sure she wouldn't face any legal consequences if she does decide to do it.
Not every nation is tolerant of women showing bare skin. Some nations downright arrest and prosecute women for even showing their hair let alone their skin.
I'm not saying that's right mind you. I personally think it's intolerance towards women.

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back